fiat 2 door .. bravo ?!?!

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
anyone know's the owner of this car ?? not too sure what model but it looks like a 2 door fiat to me la .. hahahha sorry not familiar with continental .. it's metalic green color .. saw it yesterday morning at puchong heading towards kesas .. driver has a full bucket seat and a very nice/garang engine/exhaust note ... very nice la the car .. really admire it ... B)

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Sub,
thanks for the info .. yah i think it's a bravo .. it's a 1.8 right ... but the car i saw really nice la the way the owner do .. hahahha .. and the car when idling fuiyohhhhh .. sound like got cams etc ... damn ganas ..

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
yolk, that one belongs to my cousin, Brian hehe. well, his is totally standard in exterior hehe. but his car is powerful la bro. wait when you see he drags the car, the sound is simply like a dragon hehe. anyway, it's not 7076, it's 7706 and it is a Bravo SX, a 1.6 running on CSC Marmite muffler and system hehe. here's 1 for you to enjoy, my Bravo hehe.

lumghini

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
JB
members.cardomain.com
subsonique....when u i see the topic...i tot to myself....'subsonique will sure be posting something'.........hehehe.....true enuf.......

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
sub,
ahahahah yeah i saw your car also one nite heading from puchong (kinrara) towards kesas .. must be coming from your cousin place area also laaa. . hehehehe ... yeah la your cousin car damn nice laa .. really suite my taste .. kekekek .. i was beside his car waiting for traffic light near projet .. i hear the sound waaaaaaa damn sexy man .. hahahaha ... got other other mod ka ?!??! or is standard engine ?? tell your cousin bro he got admirer liao .. wahahahahahhaha B) :lol:

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
haha that i will bro hehe. his is standard engine but we suspect he had this either PIPER or Colombo Bariani cams hehe. his idling is soooo good la hehe.

lumghini hehe. who else can ti be la right?

bravosx

Oct 2, 2004
Damansara
Visit site
Originally posted by yolk@Sep 17 2004, 11:48
sub,
ahahahah yeah i saw your car also one nite heading from puchong (kinrara) towards kesas .. must be coming from your cousin place area also laaa. . hehehehe ... yeah la your cousin car damn nice laa .. really suite my taste .. kekekek .. i was beside his car waiting for traffic light near projet .. i hear the sound waaaaaaa damn sexy man .. hahahaha ... got other other mod ka ?!??! or is standard engine ?? tell your cousin bro he got admirer liao .. wahahahahahhaha B) :lol:
Hey Yolk. I am the owner of the 7706 Bravo you saw. I am subs cousin and live nearby the area.

I heard him talking about someone mentioning my car in this forum.
Here's the specs for my Bravo, but don't laugh la. Looks can be deceiving you know. :D

SPEC SHEET

Fiat Bravo 1.6 SX (M)
Engine:K&N Xtreme Filter with DIY air ram
Suspected high lift cams of some sort either C&B or Piper.
CSC Marmite backbox with straightflow piping

External:17inch Japanese rims with Nangkang NS-II 205/40/17 tyres
Civic EG9 front bumper lips
35mm lowered springs

Internal:OMP full bucket seat on drivers side

ICE:Audivox 10 disc changer with power amp

Yeah, I guess that's about it. Planning on getting the 2liter 20V HGT engine and plonk it in.

You stay around that area too ah?

Planning on getting a Bravo? Sub & I can help you la. No worries.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
hehe yup, told you guys, it's my cousin's hehe. yup his car is good la. tapow me all the time. and the idling sounds extremely ferocious, making those Coupe owners think twince to play with his Bravo.

bravosx

Oct 2, 2004
Damansara
Visit site
Haha! Don't listen to this guy la. My car isn't that powerful la. Just an N/A 1.6 that's all. Not much work done on the engine. Whatever ppl has been talking about is just pure speculation only as I myself don't really know what's been done by the previous owner. :D

Moshpit

Oct 16, 2004
i also wanted to buy a bravo..before end of this year..or maybe ealier next year.If the price drop a lot..maybe i'll but early next year.

Btw..i heard bravo must be careful with timing belt rite.?

bravosx

Oct 2, 2004
Damansara
Visit site
Phantom_scarab, sorry no pix ler. Join us at IA for TT session every Thursday at Xtreme Park la. Then you can see all the Fiats on display at the car park :D

Moshpit, you wanna get a Bravo? If you're really up for it I can help you. I got one for sale. Kitted and nice color. Engine practically standard.

For all cars in general, timing belt is important. You gotta make sure it is changed at a specified mileage intervals or otherwise you'll end up with a busted engine.

Fiats are not really that hard to take care. Maintenance is almost the same as any other car. I do my regular service at 15k kms using synthetic oil. Plug change at every 20k kms. It helps to use fully synthetic oil and good plugs. Keep track of water levels for your cooling system(use mineral water).

Join us for a TT session and you can ask all the questions you want and it will be answered or altenatively log on to www.italiaauto.com.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
moshpit, you see that white BRavo up there? hehe that's mine and it's for sale bro. RM45k as opening price.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So 'The Avengers' movie is fast approaching it's theatrical release date (27th April 2012) and as you may already know, Acura has signed a multi picture deal with Marvel to their cars featured in a series.

<!--more-->Since the Acura NSX Roadster...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience