Felixia Yeap

Wah piang!!! khoo, i don't do such Ghey thing.....shooting at SF...

khoo198

Feb 11, 2009
N9
juz kidding:rolleyes: yea~~SF:wavey:

BLANk

Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
WOOTS~~~~

congrats Supra_Fanatic....finally the model that u admire all the time had come to this thread....^^

u now sure happy sial....haha

can't sleep tonight....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
LOL...suddenly today page jump few pages...shud make a poll, "Most Postings Per Day"

oksmike, wah~~~you say SF is her hubby....SF lagi can't sleep tonight....he will print FY's portrait and stick it to his pillow and say 'dear, sleep well'.....:rofl::rofl:

SF, just joking.....forgive me. I just can't help it not to tease you....Hahahahaha....Bwahahahahahahaa

Lolz! oksmike I guess Felixia is still single and available...just waiting for the right one to come...:wink:

Well, I'm not that lucky ending up as her hubby lolz! Well, such a pretty and hot girl like her, who wouldn't want to be her hubby? Is just up to who she wants or love in the end...

TitanRev: Nevermind teasing is good...just let me wait for the right time to get u lolz! :secruity:

Thanks for the support and words of encouragement but I don't think is possible...but will try since u support me...hope she will agree...

BLANk: Thanks but I know it would hardly be true lolz! Even though we are of the same age group and same animal sign as well :biggrin:

This year is our year...

5115: Yes, water flow down but is saliva nia...:top:

PocketRocket: Ya getting a lot of pages is cuz all the kepong and seremban members ganging up on me adi...instead of Felixia, I turn out to be the main topic instead lolz!

melody

Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Haha.. so now you are the main 'star' of attraction..:biggrin:
& all attention are focus on you lio..
'Lights, Camera, Action'......... RoLL...........:vroam:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
oksmike, wah~~~you say SF is her hubby....SF lagi can't sleep tonight....he will print FY's portrait and stick it to his pillow and say 'dear, sleep well'.....:rofl::rofl:

SF, just joking.....forgive me. I just can't help it not to tease you....Hahahahaha....Bwahahahahahahaa
hahahahhaa... sometimes, can give the "FY" some bukkake....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

wakakakaka....

FY hubby was SF....i :rofl:...but who know...it might be also ma....:biggrin:
might b u oso... who know..:biggrin:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mokomoko

Feb 20, 2006
wah, i havn't visited this thread for a such short time only got so much activity already!
So now SF on cloud 109 already ay?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
sure someone will put on the table wan....whats worse, when u come out yumchar....muahahhahaa..

PR, normal loh...got put on the table.....I also kena put on table by this Jin kor on Carace thread...now here is SF on the chopping table...Muahahahaha so PR when you want to be on the table? Hahahaha

moko, I think he's on over boost already....

Jin, you want SF come to shoot you ah....bukake....:rofl::rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
no fun to shoot la... later u all mod kaki come to do wat wat infraction, or create new rules... got so many sohai new comer toking shit, but seemed like no1 cares...

mokomoko

Feb 20, 2006
i wonder what will happen when SF really meet her in REAL LIFE during yumcha session. I scared table also shake until all the gas in my cocacola also hilang.

Late last year, thanks to Zerotohundred and Shell Helix, I had the opportunity to travel along with the Blue Jackets Fraternitas in two separate drives; down south to Johor, and another up north to Penang. This was in conjunction with the Shell Helix 2011 Invasion Tour, and since the journey included a nights stay at each location, let’s...