FC3S turbo II

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
woah hahah , at last got people reply...

yea sigh...if only i was in aussie can get skyline .... so nice..

well i pretty much decided to go for the S5 which is the MKV that is what u call it back in kl...

a lot of potential for rotary power...thanks all for the contribution...if want to add more feel free....

So DRFT_240sx,

Are you in Aussie or in Malaysia ???
Cause there are a few Mk5's for sale...
Now all I need is to sell my car off first...

CHEERS

khorn ,

Well well ... there will be a 2001 registed FC take using a Student AP .. but i'm pretty sure they are not new , the mark 5 are manifacture btw 89-91 only , it is impossible to get new ,

I think the 2001 FC that you mention are the Black one in Motortrader ,
I was told that the car was actaully from Australia , origin is from Japan , It was imported to Aust. and maybe a student bought them and send back to malaysia after they finish their studies , but clearly stated on the registration card " KERETA IMPORT TERPAKAI "

my fren was offer his car because it shown the registration card " KERETA IMPORT BARU " Which only Approved big company allow to bring ,

coolblue,

That's Khorne with an "e" at the back...

Anyways that is not the only 2001 registered FC in Malaysia, heard from some source that there were 3 units that was brought in to Malaysia by C&C during that time... And I am aware that the FC's stopped production in 1991...

And there is no way that anyone can bring in a car that stopped production in 1991 as a brand new car, only through student AP and that oso according to the condition and legality of the car...

My apologies for using the word "new" above, what I meant was those cars were newly refurbishied, reconditioned,pre-owned cars that was imported to Malaysia...

Anyways even if your friends car was a "Kereta import Baru" by now there's nothing much that's so BARU about it anymore ;)

All FC's are from Japan right, unless there is a factory outside Japan that was manufacturing the FC's without Mazda's knowledge... :) or mine ;)

I don't get what youre trying to say here
"my fren was offer his car because it shown the registration card " KERETA IMPORT BARU " Which only Approved big company allow to bring , "

Seems like you wrote it in a hurry, anyways thanks for your feedback...

SiGNAL,

Oh yeah... I forgot... HAHAHAHA :)

Thanks

khorne ,

The "baru" word make important remarks to Finance , on that i believe they dont need any AP papers if you take loan , because all the papers are already file in at JPJ i was told ,

well anyway no ones are intrested buying here ..

coolblue,

Well it would only make a difference if the buyer were to take a loan on the car, but with cash purchase that wouldn't make a difference... But if one were to insist on taking a loan, I'm sure that there are ways to get it... Contacts is the key word here...

and what does this mean
"well anyway no ones are intrested buying here .. "

CHEERS :)

khorne ,

well as we know ... not all willing to fork out such sum of $$ to buy are 14 yrs old car , with a loan help will give better solution to beginner that want to play cars ,

*snift snift*
i smell rotary... :P

3R1C,
Yeah we all do cause this is the FC3S thread... hahaha
Funny lah you... :P

V-Tec and Rotary different class lah...
Rotary 1.3 only, where can fight with V-Tec one...
Right o not !!! :P

1.3 in a rotary got to double it so it's equivalent to 2.6 pistons engine...damn i run liao...rotary always bully me :(

Top Bottom