Faulty of A32 Temperature Meter

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ming_fei

Helo Sifus, any one came across faulty of Temperature Meter for A32?

Initially, my mechanic suspect the temperature switch/sensor at the engine because he tested with direct supply, the meter go to highest point. However, after we change to new temperatyre switch/sensor, the meter still didn't work, never go up at all.

Is this because the meter already "KONG" liau:bawling:???? Any one got spare-ah???

Also check already the meter, my A32 is year 2000 (digital reading for odeometer), it is totally different from Year 1999 (Analog reading for odeometer).... don't know whether there is any chop shop have this item???

Thanks

Wah sai eh..... I think I'm the only one who is so "lucky" to have this temperature meter faulty. Susah...lah :mad::mad::mad:

Any sifu have any idea, where to find one????:hmmmm:

you check with SimGee if they sell only the temperature gauge only.

Helo Sifus, any one came across faulty of Temperature Meter for A32?

Initially, my mechanic suspect the temperature switch/sensor at the engine because he tested with direct supply, the meter go to highest point. However, after we change to new temperatyre switch/sensor, the meter still didn't work, never go up at all.

Is this because the meter already "KONG" liau:bawling:???? Any one got spare-ah???

Also check already the meter, my A32 is year 2000 (digital reading for odeometer), it is totally different from Year 1999 (Analog reading for odeometer).... don't know whether there is any chop shop have this item???

Thanks
Yes, Most JDM item at the chop shop comes with the digital odometer and the plus point is u get the shift indicator as well (not with local ones) on the meter. The downside is the meter only read up to 180km/h..

Top Bottom