EVO4/CK complete black dashboard for wira and waja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

EVO4/CK complete black dashboard for wira and waja

jannah

Item:EVO4/CK complete black dashboard for wira and waja
Price:RM1300

wah, i tot u goin to install it to your car?
now dun want liao arr? kekek

hi bro!!! wira can fit this meh??? need to modify or not???

wira can fit lar, the length is same
need to make the bracket only.

hi

hi
how is de cond of de dashboard?
is it comin wit evo4 meters n aircond panel?
de price can be neg huh?
thanx

wira and waja same lenght ka? isit possible to fit in waja dashboard to satria?
if yes where can i do it..?

already go to some shop and ask for it...but...they juast only laugh!

wow, i never knew it fit into Wiras... i guess you do learn something new everyday. :biggrin:

this dashboard has been in wira since 4 years ago,just that mechanic lazy to install,really don't know why,all the bracket are ready to install in my wira..will be ready in a week time..

Bro, it can be installed in Waja? The meter is for auto, what about manual, can masuk ah? Need modification or not if install in Waja? price including installation?

i'm interested in ythe dashboard. but you say it was reserve. is this another set? i contact you long time ago. you say if other one come you will mail me...is this the one? mail me at [email protected]

can fit to waja or wira.. yeahla,reserve for my car but think dont want to fix to my car.. by the way,can fit to manual or auto,just ignore the auto indicator if for manual..

my wira used this dashboard. make sure mr. jannah give speedo sensor together. if not, u'r speedo not working!! handbrake must mod 2-3 inch to left.

speedo sensor can use from waja one also ler..your mechanic can get it for you..

update..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom