EVO original CROMAX tea colored windows for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

EVO original CROMAX tea colored windows for sale!

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hey peepz,

Dont waste your money on tint! This is much better... wont scratch, wont be blur, the best part is, it's PHOTOSENSITIVE. Will turn darker under more light and will be clearer at night..

I've got a set of EVO original CROMAX [tempered glass] tea colored windows from a Mitsubitshi EVO III for sale. its not tinted, the glass is originally that color. so jpj cant kacau u. hehe.

for u evo/gsr conversion purists, this is a rare find.

the set consists of 4 side windows + the rear triangle. (windscreen not included)

Going for $350 nego only. Very rare item. Call me at 012-2012032 to view. Serious buyers only. Thank you.

Location Subang Jaya/USJ

Guaranteed in perfect condition =)

New pics posted!

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
no idea about the differences dude, all i know is the evo ones are a very nice tea (brown) colour.. and its the glass, not some kinda tint u stick on...

i'd put them on my car, except mine's a satria, not a wira =x

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
Originally posted by rakuen@Dec 16 2004, 06:59
no idea about the differences dude, all i know is the evo ones are a very nice tea (brown) colour.. and its the glass, not some kinda tint u stick on...

completely wrong..lancer also is cromax.. just wanna test u bcoz I just wanna know how u so conform its from evo bcoz usually the windscreen will be taken out before it came here.. Are u sure u fit on satria?? how can fit??

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by jannah+Dec 31 2004, 19:56 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jannah @ Dec 31 2004, 19:56 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rakuen@Dec 16 2004, 06:59

completely wrong..lancer also is cromax.. just wanna test u bcoz I just wanna know how u so conform its from evo bcoz usually the windscreen will be taken out before it came here.. Are u sure u fit on satria?? how can fit?? [/b][/quote]

dude, in case you didnt notice, i'm not selling the windscreen. i'm selling the side windows. i have no idea why you are "testing" me about the differences between an evo and a gsr windscreen. you are totally out of topic here.

i dont know what your point is, jannah, but i never said that the evo one is different from the lancer one. cromax or not.

but i can confirm that this one is from an evo, because i got them together with the doors, that came with the halfcut.

and please read properly before you attempt to flame someone next time, i said it CANT fit on a satria. (for obvious reasons)

do you have any other questions? <_<

trey

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
EVO windscreen has 2 layer...

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
wildboar,

aiyo.. as much as i'd love to, i think it's quite unlikely that i will ler... if u have anyway of collecting from me, i'll give u a good price.. =)

wildboar

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2004
Penang
Visit site
well..i do have frens comin bek to pg on and off...but i would prefer to view the item first wif my own eyes..rather than paying n then later oni see the stuffs..diff ppl got diff opinions...even for a general thing like the windows..my fren might say its shit but i might say its lovely..or vice versa..no offense to u or ur stuff..i reli like the windows..i just wanna prevent getting myself into a difficult & ackward situation...

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
well, if u like, i can take pics of the actual windows and send them to you or something, so you can see that it's in superb condition... wat i can also do is take the pics during the day so you can see how it looks like..

would be a lot easier if you're here tho ;)

i've sold numerous items to pple in other states before, and none of them have complained =)

wildboar

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2004
Penang
Visit site
dun get me wrong...its not a trust issue here...its just whether i reli like it or not..cos i havent actually seen it so i dun wanna buy sumthin n then later receive it n find out its not to my liking...im sure u wud agree dat seeing wif my own eyes is da best...oh well...i'll just hafto wait n c...cheers dude..

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ahh.. understood. well, if you do end up in kl and wanna have a look, and i still have these windows, then give me a call la!

cheers, dude =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yo noname,

wanna ask you
how much would it cost to replace a remote for my alarm
i am using the king leapord

was wondering if i can replace it with the king-dragon remote?

anyway, quote me the price for both the remote

cause my current one already both half dead
at first was one of the remote cannot disarm with ease, have to press for a few seconds then apply more preasure only can disarm
so i was using the other spare alarm till i dropped it
ehehe
not cannot arm with ease pulak...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience