Chassis and Wheels

Evo 3 Front Antiroll bar & Mivec Rear Antiroll bar set For Wira / Satria

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Item : Evo 3 Front Antiroll bar & lower arm set

Price : RM480

Condition : Dismantled from halfcut

Description:
Item consist of Lower arm, antirol bar with linkage, mounting rubber & bracket. plug and play for wira, satria or putra. As antiroll bar is mounted on the absorber linkage mount bracket (telinga), thus your front absorbers must be equivalent to the GTi ones & the likes. The lower arm will offset your wheels approximately 10mm to the outside & 20mm to the front (if i'm not mistaken). This will increase ur front wheel track, wheel base & the best of all your wheel caster angle. Solid casted lower arm will reduces flex & deformation than the stock welded stamp press lower arm. Handling performance will be improved with the mentioned features.

Pics :
DSC00033.jpg

Item : Mivec Rear Antiroll bar & lower arm set

Price : RM280

Condition : Dismantled from halfcut

Description:
Item consist of Lower arm, antirol bar with linkage, mounting rubber & bracket. Plug and play for wira, satria & putra. The antiroll bar (16mm) is thicker then stock wiras. Ball joint linkage will reduce the compression of rubber as on the "satay" stick linkage as on the stock wiras. A good upgrade for those with stock antiroll bar, best & most recommended upgrade for 1.3 & 1.5 that doesnt come with rear antiroll bar, recommended upgrade even before changing to sport spring or adjustables. Handling performance will be improved.

Pics :
DSC00040.jpg

Have plenty of sets in stock..

Attachments

• DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00033.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 2,815
Last edited:
wanna ask ori putra anti roll different on evo or mivec anti roll bar
thx

wanna ask ori putra anti roll different on evo or mivec anti roll bar
thx
yup, front antiroll bar is mounted on absorber instead of on the lower arm as per stock Putra. Rear ones are thicker at 16mm. I'll update with some description lah..

can fit my satria??????
pm me ur best price.....
i need both.....
front n rear.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom