Energy Suspension

A329878

Known Member
Anyone hear about this company before ?
Energy Suspension ® is the world's leader in developing and manufacturing performance polyurethane automotive suspension products for: Sport Driving, Transportation, Towing and Racing Three Most Valuable Reasons-
for using Energy Suspension ® HYPER-FLEX™ performance polyurethane components instead of rubber components on cars, trucks and SUVs are for: improved PERFORMANCE, greater DURABILITY and that custom APPEARANCE.
http://www.energysuspension.com

I put on Energy suspension lower arm bush for my cefiro about 2 years plus liao.....
It still feel very firm ........

Yup...good suspension bushing manufacturer...for sports applications. I forgot about them. Where do you buy them here and how much do they cost?

I'm order online it cost 32.18USD after fix rates 3.8 plus shipping is 232.82 + excise duty 100 =RM332.82

A329878 said:
I'm order online it cost 32.18USD after fix rates 3.8 plus shipping is 232.82 + excise duty 100 =RM332.82

Hmmm...online...I'll check out the website and see what we can use... :smile:

A329878 said:
Anyone hear about this company before ?
Energy Suspension ® is the world's leader in developing and manufacturing performance polyurethane automotive suspension products for: Sport Driving, Transportation, Towing and Racing Three Most Valuable Reasons-
for using Energy Suspension ® HYPER-FLEX™ performance polyurethane components instead of rubber components on cars, trucks and SUVs are for: improved PERFORMANCE, greater DURABILITY and that custom APPEARANCE.
http://www.energysuspension.com

I put on Energy suspension lower arm bush for my cefiro about 2 years plus liao.....
It still feel very firm ........

er...here?... :smile:

ongteckweng said:
tot to upgrade all the bushing to polyurethane....anyone keen on a group buy??

I'm keen...on the front assembly set...which is actually the only set for our vehicles. Probably won't save any on the price, but will save on postage... :smile:

ongteckweng said:
any quotes yet??

You were waiting for me? Hee hee...I was waiting for you... :laugh:

Ok...I'll send them an enquiry and see what we can work out.. :smile:

defcon1 said:
You were waiting for me? Hee hee...I was waiting for you... :laugh:

Ok...I'll send them an enquiry and see what we can work out.. :smile:
:biggrin: tot u said u have contacts....thats why waiting for u le...

Not in Energy Suspensions...with Whiteline...but they don't produce anything for our cars... :(

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom