EG rulezzzzzzz!!!

sunrOOf..nak jgk buat tuh..tp kdai2 kat cni xnak gerenti dabel layer dpan mase bkak nanti..pecah kalu..tanggung sndiri..mmg mcmtu ke???

sOri x tulih dlm english...

Dun go to those shops lah. If they awal² lagi say like that, that means 70% they will purposely crack your windscreen so that you'd have to buy a brand new windscreen from them. Search around.....you will find some good shops that will do it professionally...

crower75 said:
Dun go to those shops lah. If they awal² lagi say like that, that means 70% they will purposely crack your windscreen so that you'd have to buy a brand new windscreen from them. Search around.....you will find some good shops that will do it professionally...

with some guarantee oso.

crower75 said:

Okies..tq brO. :)

I'll tell you the results soon cos I'm taking my car this evening. If the workmanship is okay then I berani to recommend. But personally I've seen his work on 1 EK and 1 ORI EG9. Workmanship very good. This guy also installed my rear windscreen and wiper, very good workmanship.

crower75 said:
I'll tell you the results soon cos I'm taking my car this evening. If the workmanship is okay then I berani to recommend. But personally I've seen his work on 1 EK and 1 ORI EG9. Workmanship very good. This guy also installed my rear windscreen and wiper, very good workmanship.

huhuuu..sOund nice huh
sO..i'll better start savin' frOm nOw Onla brO..hehe
sunrOOf...Oh sunrOOf...

civic eg coupe b16b purple color fastest in town

hai my civic eg coupe one of the kind the biggest ever treat to any civic model and very fast alot turbo also kena tapau ( civic coupe eji us domestic market @ fast and furios purple color b16b for sale anybody interested ph me 0176800077 long live eg because the leader of eg that the pioneer version is in town.eg coupe rulesssssssss yes

Last edited:
ha... now only can find eg thread. nice. hehe! one black eg reporting in. =)

stock silver eg reporting in with different coloured side mirrors.. hahaaha.

Bodykits zero..

Engine.. bone stock B16A

Top Bottom