E30 LSD Axle

fabianyee

don't really need super powerful engine to drift.. slap on a LSD onto a 318i oso can drift.. just don't use super grippy tyres...

SideWaysGrey

May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Well now that the ori engine is dead, what engine should I replace it to ensure I have sufficient torque and power to maintain a proper drift? How much would this engine cost? Sorry, but Im not too familiar with beemers.

uras

can't help but look into this topic cos i heard one of our guys names being mentioned in here by someone who browsed through ... wahlau just wanna start already wanna take on zee liao arr ... very very good .... u are very very ambitious indeed ... anyway,my fren used to own an E30 with the red top SR20DET inside but its damn difficult to find an LSD unit for that set up ...
zoggee how are u??? dunno whether u still remember me or not ..

Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia have just launched the Lancer 2.0 GT CBU from Japan with a properly amazing price of RM115,980 OTR!

With an impressive spec sheet and a price tag that seriously undercuts the competition, especially its direct competitor the Honda Civic, the Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT is a fantastic proposition for Malaysia buyers. Definitely makes the CKD Civic look overpriced to hell.

Looks pretty good...