E - manage or S-AFC

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
sure got big different lar .....
all the different from the block wat .....

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
hi dude,

I think my gearbox is giving me problem. When you free to hav a look?

CSx8213x said:
sure got big different lar .....
all the different from the block wat .....

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
softmuffin said:
hi dude,

I think my gearbox is giving me problem. When you free to hav a look?
Emmm .... i try this saturday nite ler .... coz recently busy playing my own car also ... hehehe .....

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
no wonder, but ur car is in super good condition already.
lovE ur 10second car dude ;-)

CSx8213x said:
Emmm .... i try this saturday nite ler .... coz recently busy playing my own car also ... hehehe .....

pagasseta

Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Go for e-manage.. good stuff.. can tune up fuel curv and ignition curve.. i'm using one now.. and selling my s-afc II.. a lot of function just for Rm1700.. but do buy the software and the cable.. u can do wonders with that... ;-)

zamrioo2

Known Member
May 2, 2005
zaki said:
hmmm....but sometimes SAFC can perform better than standalones. :)
zaki...
y r u saying like that...? technically.. i could not agree with u... but some friends of mine said safc is proven better than e-manage... huh... got headache la which want 2 buy... :confused:

pagasseta

Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Huhu.. getting pening already kaa...

zamrioo2 said:
zaki...
y r u saying like that...? technically.. i could not agree with u... but some friends of mine said safc is proven better than e-manage... huh... got headache la which want 2 buy... :confused:
well bro.. dont get to intense.. it's all about blending mashine and electronic stuff.. s-afc and e-manage got its pros and cons.. first off all think how far do u want to go.. if it's just and airflow adjustment ur looking for.. then.. the safc is the thing for you.. but if u want to go deeper.. like ignition, sub injector, injector pulse, boost controller.. then perhaps e-manage is the thing for you.. but again.. it's all up to you.. the more setting to twiggle with the more headache you will face.. for me.. i take it as a learning stage.. anyway... have fun with what ever your going to fix on ur mashine.. fun is the key... do remmember..

zaki

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
zamrioo2 said:
zaki...
i agree wif pagasetta. both works the same way but e-manage has more features than safc. you should choose based on you engine setup. don't waste money on stuffs that don't suit to your application. For comparison, you need laptop to tune e-Manage on the other hand SAFC is much easier to tune. e-Manage can `adjust' ignition timing on the other hand SAFC doesn't have that option.
Get someone to tune it for you. This is the most important thing. I've seen 5 button AFC performed better than e-Manage. You can have the most expensive electronics gadget, but it is useless if it is badly tuned. This what I meant in my previous post.

pagasseta

Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
There you go zamrioo2.. that should give you the basic idea.. and for your info.. Apexi RSM have this optional gadget called G-Sensor.. Great stuff... basically.. u can tune ur car with it.. it like having a mini dyno mashine on ur car.. :) ** meassure on a flat surface..if u dont have a stoich meter.. tap on the O2 Sensor wire.. have a multimeter beside you.. hook it up.. then.. wallahhhh... basic tuning in progresss... it's not that accurate as a wbs.. but u'll have the basic idea of lean and rich..

zamrioo2

Known Member
May 2, 2005
pagasseta said:
There you go zamrioo2.. that should give you the basic idea.. and for your info.. Apexi RSM have this optional gadget called G-Sensor.. Great stuff... basically.. u can tune ur car with it.. it like having a mini dyno mashine on ur car.. :) ** meassure on a flat surface..if u dont have a stoich meter.. tap on the O2 Sensor wire.. have a multimeter beside you.. hook it up.. then.. wallahhhh... basic tuning in progresss... it's not that accurate as a wbs.. but u'll have the basic idea of lean and rich..
waaa... i should see u guys someday... very motivated... actually i'm tired for playing with traditional way... e-manage is the best option for the next step... here, nobody tune for e-manage n could refer nobody(ahaks... hulu ckit)... but safc quit cool too... k la... thanx 4 advice... (err... u guyz seem like same person la... the way u write :D )

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
i wanted to buy this super afc 1stgen from this guy at ztr.
what you all think?

pagasseta

Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
:) glad that ur happy with things now.. same person kaa? no laa.. mr zaki is a person by himself.. me is me.. maybe we read a lot kot...

zamrioo2

Known Member
May 2, 2005
pagasseta said:
:) glad that ur happy with things now.. same person kaa? no laa.. mr zaki is a person by himself.. me is me.. maybe we read a lot kot...
mr zaki...
have u ever use safc2...? any comment...?

mr pagaseta...
wat ur opinion about safc2...?

i juz wana go to e-manage... but all my senior disagree with me... alahaii... sori for the boring question... :p

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
In term of price over functionality, New E-manage is much worth than New SAFCII.

NEW SAFCII is like wat? RM1,000? rite? Only control fuelling.

E-Manage? Cost abit more (new wan about RM1,500?!?), but it gets to control Fuelling AND ingition AND other features like AIC, RPM signalling, etc

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
zamrioo2 said:
mr zaki...
have u ever use safc2...? any comment...?

mr pagaseta...
wat ur opinion about safc2...?

i juz wana go to e-manage... but all my senior disagree with me... alahaii... sori for the boring question... :p

zakinen akak zakiut aka teytecs tune use microtech laa.. ekekkee

ps- woit zaki..i thought of asking u out for TT laa.. what r u doing in danau kota last nite?? resing kaa?? next time bring me laaa together.. ok ..isk isk

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
new E-manage at N1-racing around 2k something ler .... can control fueling and ignition wan ... black casing ... not blue anymore ... very nice looking man ...

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
CSx8213x said:
new E-manage at N1-racing around 2k something ler .... can control fueling and ignition wan ... black casing ... not blue anymore ... very nice looking man ...
E-manage "Ultimate", latest version of E-manage.

Wats the upgrade compared to the blue E-manage?

Mellon@

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
khoyos said:
zaki can tune safc n e-manage, cipan_supercas can tune safc, emanage and do custom chip.
both of them are really good at what they do...

enuff said.
zaki i thought u can also customise chip....and quite good at it also?!

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
the new e-manage got ignition control function lor ....

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi, All,

Recently, someone has been actively asking me to try Fuchs engine oil....

I said I can consider and requested him to provide me the datasheet....

He replied that I can search online so I did but I couldn't find and asked for his help again to provide me the datasheet.

He replied that his friends driving Waja, Vios, Hyundai and Accord said great after using Fuchs Titan...

I told him Fuchs is world largest independent lubricant manufacturer, I believe definitely a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience