Duraedge Wipers

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
SWV-SiliconWiperVersion

Fren,
You can try SWV silicon wiper too, same like DURA one comes with lifetime guarantee but better still as we install it at your place and give you service when needed free of charge* no need wasting time and petrol to go look ofr DURA....(*Klang Valley Motorist only) email: [email protected]

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Just go to Dura-Edge HQ. Their customer service is damn good.
I love their office environment.

For mine, they came and slowly measured the largest that can be fitted,
(I requested that =P ). They helped adjust my wiper to accomodate it...FOC
:)

Its in Taman Perindustrian Mayang(or sumthing like that) along LDP. PM me if you need more info :)

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
well if i stay far how to go there ah?

LilKeV84 said:
Just go to Dura-Edge HQ. Their customer service is damn good.
I love their office environment.

For mine, they came and slowly measured the largest that can be fitted,
(I requested that =P ). They helped adjust my wiper to accomodate it...FOC
:)

Its in Taman Perindustrian Mayang(or sumthing like that) along LDP. PM me if you need more info :)

for people are free and don't mind the petrol $ then ok loh...heheh anyway glad that your wiper got change to silicon ..it is worth your $. SWV comes to you instead ....little advertisement.

kowkl

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
I've installed Duraedge from Tesco Mutiara D'sara and it's only 29.90/pc. I've not tried it yet. Hope to find out soon.

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
I installed Duraedge at Kakimotor. Really clean wipe. 4 months use only. My PIAA got a bit problem, does PIAA has lifetime warranty ?

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
Lifetime guarantee

well Tibun PIAA comes with manufacturing and satisfaction warranty but not lifetime guarantee. But if you'd read the booklet hanging near the rack of the display, you can see that PIAA recommend user to change the Piaa wiper yearly to ensure safetiness. Well you do the $ counting...hehe..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
if cant wipe nicely anymore,go nack to where u bought it n "complain"...they'll replace new ones for free....dura edge is lifetime =D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car started shifting up and down while driving on a constant road.i have taken it to a transmission shop and they have found the following fault codes when test with ADS-1 Fault Diagnostic Scanner:1642 anomalous engine speed signal,100 gear monitoring
Need i remove the tranny and strip?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience