does safc cure & solve idling problem?

ettk2003

Known Member
Sep 15, 2004
hi guyz,

need some advice...my car has some idling problem...the rpm meter drops to very low...sometimes feel like its going to stall, especially when i on the air-con...sometimes it really stall...

have done almost everything, changing stuff and so, its ok for a while but problem comes back...

sometimes ts running ok, the rpm is at perfect level, thats what makes it hard to adjust...

im driving a turbo car...so was just wondering whether if installing safc can help solve this problem...anyone tried?

thanks in advance for the help and advice....

jinkl-

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2005
Klang
r u on MAF ?
r u recirculating ur BOV ?
r u using standard BOV ?
if aftermarket BOV , is it tight enough to prevent leak ?
is ur ISC ok ?
ur throthle body clean ?
ur vacuum hoses no bocor ?
check ur breather ok or not

ziranath

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
bangsar,kl
Visit site
your throttle body kong already la bro..either service or change it.my mech seperate the a/cond valve(dunno the real name).he tebuk my throttle body to put that valve.

ettk2003

Known Member
Sep 15, 2004
thanks for the advice guys....

hmm...maybe vacuum hose leak...im using silicon hose...is the original hose better?

yup...i hav MAF with hks ssqv bov...could that be the problem?but have been using it for a very long time...

i hav just change the throttle body, so i dont think that is the problem...the rpm was prefect after i changed...if its the throttle body then the rpm will go crazy, like high low high low...especially when the air-con is on....but mine is good...its just that the rpm stays very low with or without air-con

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Plan to go light weight rim to replace on my existing heavy JRD rim.
RPF1 with 4.4kg / rim quoted RM2400. However, Lenso with 5.8kg / rim quoted RM 1100.

Understand that Lenso is mfg from Thailand, and is quite fresh for me on the rim quality. Therefore, would like to ask for opinion on Lenso rim. Any user here? can share? Thanks.:hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience