Interior and Cockpit

Defi VSD

rion

500 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
Hartamas
prosupplement.blogspot.com
Selling at Rm 1000

VSD BASIS is a product to display the speed and the engine speed digitally by reflecting the information on the windshield of vehicle. The projection technology is called "Heads Up Display(HUD)." VSD is our original technology focusing on compactness and universality utilizing the HUD technology.
Note: Actual product may differ from photo
http://www.imageshack.us/

Last edited:

rion

500 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
Hartamas
New Defi Stuff for Sale

I got ranges of DEFI products for sale.
Condition All brand New
All item will be order upon request and buyer have to pay min 30% of the total purchase
If cancel the deal d/p will be burn.Take in a set i will give u discount
All enquiry post here.I will reply u asap

Thanks

drewster

Known Member
Jun 19, 2004
inside my car
Visit site
bro,how much for b/f boost meeter

DJ-LAZ

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Penang
Visit site
rion i wan a set of boost , ext temp , water temp bf meter (amber or white) let me know the price difference with control unit II ....one defi link display .... how much ... new or second hand ??? can this be done cOd .... do u have apex'i decs tacho or autometer cobalt tacho ???

rion

500 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
Hartamas
DJ-LAZ said:
rion i wan a set of boost , ext temp , water temp bf meter (amber or white) let me know the price difference with control unit II ....one defi link display .... how much ... new or second hand ??? can this be done cOd .... do u have apex'i decs tacho or autometer cobalt tacho ???
I do have Na and Turbo Package 4 sale its New set .U can choose either amber or white.
UGPM

DJ-LAZ

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Penang
Visit site
vsd concept or basis??? how much concept ???
i wan the turbo package dun wan stand change to visor can ar ??? i wan tacho ler .... apex'i decs tacho or autometer tacho also can ler ...
do u include installation ????
ur mail box full la ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a hectic end to 2010 for the boys from Norfolk with no less than five new models previewed at the Paris Motor Show and a new directionality in terms of their branding. So with 2011 finally upon us, it would appear that the hectic lifestyle will not be coming to a halt as the Lotus group saw three driver announcements, an international motorsport show, a 24 hours endurance race, the unveiling of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience