Interior and Cockpit

Defi link meter advance bf

SuperVelocity

5,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
DEFI LINK METER ADVANCE BF

- Interactive communication advanced system is implemented

- Flat glass and precise graduation scale give more needle accuracy and high visibility

- Gauges can be controlled from distance with the included switch unit

- Opening and closing modes can be selected from 2 variations

- The installation of additional gauges is easy. Just connect it with the other two gauges and attach the wire to ADVANCE CONTROL UNIT.

- The illumination color CANNOT be changed

- The needle pointer driven by original stepping motor has a smooth instantaneous response to rapid acceleration of high performance vehicle

- Brightness can be adjusted by selecting from five levels for daytime and nighttime separately. (nighttime dimming cancellation function is available)

- The microcontroller calibrates up to 270 degree angle and provides accurate vehicle information

- Self-diagnosis system turns the warning LED on to indicate any wire disconnection, short circuit and serial communication errors

- Warning by buzzer sound when the warning LED is on (buzzer sound can be turned on / off)

- Peak value and warning value during driving are stored. Driving data can be stored and replayed up to 3 minutes

- A mounting bracket, meter cup, regular position bezel are provided with this product

Meter Available:

1. Turbo
2. Water Temperature
3. Oil Press
4. Oil Temperature
5. Fuel Press
6. Exhaust Temperature

Interested please PM or call or SMS me for best price. TQ!!!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifu's,
juz wondering why the top speed of my car 1.8 Mivec hard to reach 200km/h after 160km/h...im using standard gti gearbox....i tot standard gti gearbox should be able to reach 200km/h without any problem....pls help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience