• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Dec 2003 Satria Mivec Sold, Goodies Up For Grab

monmon

Known Member
Thank you to those who has shown interest in the car. Unfortunately, ZTH was down and many of you never got the chance to look at this ad.

The car was sold at a good price + without the upgrades. They are currently up for grabs now. here goes.

momo steering wheel with EVO boss kit to fit Proton/Mitsubishi RM200 GRAB THIS
http://angku.com/momo.jpg

Recaro Seat, clean, complete with rail for Proton/Mitsubishi RM300 GRAB THIS
http://angku.com/recaro.jpg

APM lowered springs to suit Satria 1.3/1.5 RM30 GRAB THIS
http://angku.com/spring.jpg

Arospeed Adjustable Cam Pulley to suit Proton/Mitsubishi 4G9X DOHC (silver) RM280 SOLD

Arospeed Fuel Regulator with gauge RM150 SOLD

Side Shades, Wide body to suit Satria RM45 SOLD

http://angku.com/recaro.jpg

Ultra Racing side fender bar RM50 SOLD

Apexi RSM, very new, months old. Bought from N1, no stand RM450 SOLD

Muffler Straight Thru, Custom from Lai Ekzos, heavy made RM200 SOLD

Custom Earth Cabling RM30 SOLD

RSpec Mivec Controller for Mitsubishi/Proton, Plug and Play, months old from N1 RM450 SOLD

Hotbits Strut Braces to suit Satria, Front and Rear RM120 SOLD

RG Adjustable Suspension to suit Satria for GTi, months old RM500 (swap) SOLD

Autogauge 6 inch Tachometer with shift light. RM200 SOLD

Mivec Rear Wing, local made RM50 SOLD

Haltech E6K, connector to suit Mivec + left over wires RM1800 SOLD

Once in a life time offer for these items. Car just sold, removed items from car. Sweet deal, hurry and grab SMS/CALL 012 2261306. Location PJ

Last edited:
bump, sorry for those who PM'ed me, i couldn't get to it b4 ZTH went down. and this morning, I still couldn't access to it.

For those who SMS'ed. thank you.

I will be updating what's still here and what's not.

As for the Haltech, since I will be handing over my mivec today. I could no longer provide testing, normal procedure would be I start up the car with the haltech and access it through the program to show you it's all good. I could only provide a personal warranty for one week.

CAn d Fuel Pressure Regulator fit into standard engine.is adjustable one rite.
If can reserve for me. sorry cant PM u with this new browser thing.

What is the Rspec Mivec Controller? what does it does?

someone has booked the fuel regulator. sorry, we r to deal on it this evening

as for the rspec mivec controller, it works only if u have a mivec. 1.6 mivec or a FTO mivec...etc. the main purpose of it is to be able to adjust the mivec kick in point. ori would be around 6000 rpm, many want the power as early as 4000. this does the trick.

it has many other functions, like a tachometer, calculating run times...etc which i am not familiar with.

all items are on a first come first serve basis. i have had bad experiences with zth trades, where the booking doesn't work. u r kept hanging not knowing when u'll be contacted.

so whoever agrees on the price, and comes for the item gets it.

pls do not try to nego on the price, i have just lowered this morning and i do not think it should go any lower. zth members need to be more reasonable, dun try your luck, because i am receiving ridiculous sms with ridiculous prices which is totally not worth replying to.

genuine seller with already cheap and good items.

RSM still available, someone to see tomorrow. but whoever takes it today is yours. photo shows finger prints not scratches. months old. and cheap at RM400 come on...

haltech is at RM1800, do not nego any further.

recaro is drivers side only and RM300 no lower than that. someone to view this evening but says will call (the usual)

steering also tonight viewing.

autogauge tachometer booked (the usual)

agree with u,really get fetub when receive those ridiculous prices they offer.but if i interested with the product,i'll straight away call the seller.sms only waisting both of our time.

thanks for agreeing, i get very frustrated and sometimes i dun mean to be cocky or rude. but it's the process.

ridiculous questions
ridiculous offer price
ridiculous meeting location
ridiculous guarantees

i understand there may be stolen or faulty items sold here from time to time. but we should give the benefit of the doubt as many of us are genuine sellers.

Lastly, i have a Haltech E6K unit for sale. many enquiries, but i guess it's something over a thousand ringgit which requires more consideration.

Freaking nice the Adj cam pulleys ... This is one of them genuine and nice seller. All should buy from and do business with ....

Thanks!!

left with

Recaro - booker never called back (it's for driver side only) RM300
Momo Steering - booker wanted to deal at 1AM, too late for me RM200
APM Springs - revised RM30
6 inch Tacho - dealing at 3-4pm Today RM200
Haltech E6K - RM1800 many enquiries, who will get it first?

Why last min?

I asked my friend to collect the AEM adjustable pulley for me. He said you sold it. From what I knew he said he went to the place you agree to meet and at the last min. u told my friend the item was sold.

I just want to clarify again with this, is that true?

Do you tell my friend on last min the item was sold?

i believe it was a mistake as the maxis network was unstable yesterday. after u told me u would have ur friend contact me, i got another booking. i sms'ed u to confirm as ur fren had not contacted me till late last night by phone. i only got some of ur messages this morning.

i never arranged previously to meet ur friend anywhere

Ok thanks, it's clear now.

I also saw that the sms delivery report sent to you on this morning.

moppy. sorry you couldn't get it. but pls sms me again, i may be able to offer u something for the mistake.

nic. 1.5inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom