Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

DASHBOARD LANCER WITH Digital aircond, BLOWER, COOLING COIL

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor
wanna letgo lancer dashboard with Digital Aircond, Cooling coil, blower for RM350 ....call 0122630471.

Letgo complete set....not separated.

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor
complete set meant all you need for dashboard and aircond complete...some seller sell dashboard only....now i give you dashboard...digital aircond....but aircond will not funtion if you don't have cooling coil, blower, and part needed...so i give you also that part...just sent to mechanic and install...

meter sell separately because owned by other seller...take all would be rm450 nett....without meter RM350...........

GSR Itam

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
bro,
how about the wiring??is't include wiring??
How much include installation??

Tq

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor
lancer dashboard is grey...gsr black......installation by your own......this price not inclusive installation.......

mast

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
KL
Which model of lancer? Can fit to waja? or this only can fit to wira.tq

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor
currently dashboard booked for viewing.......i will put the picture if that person does not shown here face by monday.........wait

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor
Item Open For Sell Because Buyer Cancelled. He Take Spoiler From Me. All Socket + Wire Available Except Socket And Wiring For Digital Aircond. Dashboard Very Good Condition.......

Meter Sold

Emperor 05

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
sissoko said:
Item Open For Sell Because Buyer Cancelled. He Take Spoiler From Me. All Socket + Wire Available Except Socket And Wiring For Digital Aircond. Dashboard Very Good Condition.......

Meter Sold
bro i have tha socket......and if any body want to install tha dash plzz contact me 0127634791.......

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor
you meant you got the socket complete with wiring? pm me how much you will charge if buyer want to install the dashboard complete with the coolling coil and blowerr

Emperor 05

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
i only have tha socket.if want to wiring i have w/shop to wiring it./tha cos wiring only 100 without tha service(gas).4 install tha dash i take.....120.

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor
Dashboard Already Complete With Digital Aircond Socket...so Anybody Want Lancer Dashboard Complete Digital Aircond And Aircond Set Like Cooling Coil, Blower....feel Free To View Item At Bandar Sri Putra/bukit Mahkota Bangi....rm350 Nett....dashboard Condition Marvellous....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi there,

I have been using my current suspension which is stock for the last 5 years, never changed since bought the car in 2001, anyway, the rear absorbers seem to be leaking now.

I have tested both the HWL and Titans, both are good but I'm just worried about the aftersales service, this I would go for Titans.

I have recently fully autofoamed my car which has improve chassis dramatically, for those who don't know what Autofoam is, it is to stiffen the chassis and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience