D.I.Y spray headlamp

xiaomao

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
Hallo all sifu here....can i know how to spray the headlamp kancil new circle one..??if have a pic more good....hope all sifu here will help...thans

deadman84

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
bike i done before la..use a sand paper to sand it to make it rough 1st so that the paint will stick on

xiaomao

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
ops...sorry i dint talk clearly mean spray inside the cover...not outside that cover...problem is how open that cover and how to install back the cover without problem...i know if no carefully do that become rain that water will into the lamp inside...so need all sifu help...

Last edited:

roadkill

Known Member
Sep 7, 2006
To open the cover,u have to melt the glue thats holding it in place.Normally you pour boiling water on the edges to melt the glue,then pull the cover till it comes off.To install back, buy the hot glue gun and glue along the edges inside.Let it dry,then do the same alone the outside edge.U have to do this step very carefully or else your head lamp will fog up inside when it rains or when you wash your car!

Hope that helps..good luck

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm getting a cat back with no middle box and a aftermarket muffler, my question is would there be a difference in sound between a twin tailpipe to a round jap style tailpipe

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience