Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

hi, i using Myvi 1.3 Manual Gear.. Can you give me the best price for the installation?

Bump: hi, i using Myvi 1.3 Manual Gear.. Can you give me the best price for the installation?

pls call for best prices
0127681200 mr see
TQ

Bump: pls call for best prices
0127681200 mr see
TQ

hi, pm list of parts used for the kit and additional cost for 4age svt 20v. Thanks.

Bro, price depends very much on individual requirement and car condition. For details, feel free to make an appointment to bring your car down and let our sifu get to know you and your car for quotes!

hey bro pm me the best price for my satria 1.3 injection..tq:driver:

Bump: hey bro pm me the best price for my satria 1.3 injection..tq:driver:

Thanks for enquiring, feel free to make an appointment to bring your car to our sifu for details.

Re: CCustomize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

klgauto,

Do u guys help ppl to do engine transplant? Do u help ppl to look for halfcut?
My current ride is 4G13 W. A/B. Please search for me the 4G93T GSR halfcut.
Need your advise, to BOT my 4G13 or go for 4G93T?

Thanks.:driver:

Bump: klgauto,

Do u guys help ppl to do engine transplant? Do u help ppl to look for halfcut?
My current ride is 4G13 W. A/B. Please search for me the 4G93T GSR halfcut.
Need your advise, to BOT my 4G13 or go for 4G93T?

Thanks.:driver:

Last edited:
klgauto...can pm me best price install turbo kit on wira 1.6 mivec engine???big intercooler included?

Bump: klgauto...can pm me best price install turbo kit on wira 1.6 mivec engine???big intercooler included?

pm me nissan sentra n16 2002 model..standard engine 1.6(auto) milleage around 230k++
all the price ..stage 1/2/3 .. ..

Bump: pm me nissan sentra n16 2002 model..standard engine 1.6(auto) milleage around 230k++
all the price ..stage 1/2/3 .. ..

Thanks for enquiring, feel free to make an appointment to bring your car to our sifu for details

Thanks for enquiring bro, feel free to make an appointment to bring your car to our sifu for details

Bump: Thanks for enquiring bro, feel free to make an appointment to bring your car to our sifu for details

Thanks for enquiring, feel free to make an appointment to bring your car to our sifu for details

Bump: Thanks for enquiring, feel free to make an appointment to bring your car to our sifu for details

how much price for 4g93 with instalation?

Bump: how much price for 4g93 with instalation?

can pm me the price for honda d16 turbo kit?

Bump: can pm me the price for honda d16 turbo kit?

stage1 bot for myvi1.3,how much,bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom