Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Crower Racing Valve (Over Size 1mm)

Ck™

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Crower Racing Valve (Over Size 1mm)

BC valves are one piece design with a friction welded Stellite tip for the best possible performance. Every valve is made from premium grade, heat resistant stainless steel material to insure reliability with high boost and/or high rpm applications.

The undercut stem above the head area not only reduces overall weight for extended rpm potential, but also significantly improves air/fuel flow in and out of the combustion chamber. Every valve is fully machined and features a swirl polished finish under the head.

BC valves are made from premium stainless steel, fully machined and swirl polished for ultimate air flow. Dished head for added weight savings and increased valve control at high rpm.

+1mm head diameter.

For *MIT EVO 1-3

Serious Buyer Please Call / SMS

*Item Can Shipping To Any Where

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys..I would like to ask some advice from the pros about my new car that was passed on to me by my dad..

Car Details = Bmw 320 E21

Its the classic one..I thought of remodeling the car into vip style..but i have no idea or contact to start with it..currently the car have some stering problem. Besides that i would like to take any iece of advice on modifing my car ..Please help me ..I will update the cars pics ASAp
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience