Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Raymond_Hu said:
Friday (12th May 2006 - WESAK DAY)
Locations: Tmn Connaught, Cheras PROJET station gathers up first.
Time: 9:00 (our usual timing)

Listing of corolla arrivals:
- Myself FX900GT birdie (900)
- Maz Original Monster (Party brader... pot pet pot pet kaki!! ) hahah!!
- Feilo (White Demon Wagon 6 speeda!!!!!) hahaha!!
- Kelvin Silence Killer (9 Gear Anti Shocker) hahah!!
- Hanson All Car Killer (Corner Sapu Lantai Monsta!!) hahhaha!!
- Keith Super Keat (BT R!! hahaha... play play r..hahah!!)
- Raymond Twin Muffler (twin muffla haha!! FIRE ONES!! hahah!!)
- Jimmy Bibi (YAKUZO) - H.i.D Yakuza!!! i think got katana inside car..hahaha!!
- HKNP SuperCar Killer (Smoked Minimon!~~ hahaha!!!)
- n0th1n super duper stock (SuperStrut Lovass!~~ hahaha!!)
- Yee Chai AE111 - SVT just got transplanted!!~ hahah!!
- t-la (11 reaching... no idea what the car likes... ^_^ haha!! the shadow corolla..haha!!)
- jimmyae101(JIMMY) HID +fx bumper fx grill +all black(body) includin tint of window white volk racing sport rim with yokoham es100

Cannot Attend.......
- Whfan Lord of the Darkside.....

remember booking for table in mamak..make sure got enough table for us.maybe set it up to 10 table.i want sit on mamak behind my car.worry any thing happen on my car if i park it so far form my eye :regular_smile:

wahh jimmyae101....toyota SEG TT u go la while klang TT u FFK la....good & steady la u....hahahahaha!

for u guys info, jimmyae101 car damn keng chow lor....saw it b4 with 2 Black SEGs in Klang le....hehehehe!

sorry to interup...
wat i wanna say n ask is..
y everyone seems to joining this TT?
y dont we gather all together to join TTT straight?
TTT is been doing it every alternate week...
y ppl who create this TT wanna bang on our TTT?
ppl seems to create more n more TT...
if wanna create TT don just doing it on the day which have TTT....
i also create TT for LE owners...but i dont do it on friday....because friday me n others will attend TTT...
jimmy101....u ask me bring u to TTT...i can bring u but u wanna join this cheras TT...up to u la...
susuah our mike guru besar create TTT...den now everyone don appreciate it....
i'm sorry bout this.....hope u guys understand
tq

AE82GT said:
wahh jimmyae101....toyota SEG TT u go la while klang TT u FFK la....good & steady la u....hahahahaha!

for u guys info, jimmyae101 car damn keng chow lor....saw it b4 with 2 Black SEGs in Klang le....hehehehe!
THANK!!!!:_: YES,ALWAYS LEPAK THERE YAMCHA AT BBK MAMAK WITH MY OWN FRINED WHO ALSO PLAY TOYOTA MACHINE..TOYOTA STAFF MAH!YES,IN MY OFFCIE GOT 5 SEG (ALL BLACK)KENG CAR AND PRETTY CUM..JUST DRIVER NOT DARE TO RACING.JSUT FOR LOOK AND ICE!:regular_smile:
U WAN ME INTIVE ALL GO TO TTT?

mcfurby,

i think this has been discussed b4 by someone else.. said that too many tt started
to divide the group... but i don't think so la... we toyota still one big family ma..

for me... i join this TT cheras is that TTT at USJ too far for me...
also hope u & GB Mike will understand ....

Last edited:
far? there is others from wangsa maju, klang n other places come to TTT in usj....
so are they far enough?
just dont wanna let go this 5years TTT....

Hois hois... what happen now?... got anything.. later TT will discuss..

... hahaha....
maz, how's the TT..
kelvin... i want to order that air filter from u..
reserve one for me ok?

mcfurby said:
far? there is others from wangsa maju, klang n other places come to TTT in usj....
so are they far enough?
just dont wanna let go this 5years TTT....

mcfurby, ^_^

hmn... this thread is obviously being created by my name.. haha.. and before thing get worsen out here.. hope that you dun mind to read this short replies r.. then only later you bbq me or flamethrower me... haha!!~ alright..

reason of this cheras onlyyyyy SEG from SE, SEG AE100, AE101, AE111 was actually a small dream of each and every single great buddies we have so far in this small groups... i guess we share a same dream of having a huge convoy like altezza brothers on a road one day... huge enough to semi flood 2 lane in a 3 laned highways...

and i know that syed ariff got a tt on friday... but then the reason why we make it on friday was due to our side here, we have some friends whereby they need to go back hometown on weekend.. while some have arrested back at home by their lovely ones.. RIGHT!S!~ hahaha... and that's why we can't make it on saturday. And if mon-thursday... i dun think it can be possible.. becoz saturday some of us work half day and some don't work on saturday.. so friday we can like just ease off there on the gathering...

we actually trieds to rushed over to syed ariff once when big brother EFN sort of angry with lots of clashing tt over toyota forum. but we reach too late and our big suprise ended up as an empty suprise...

so far we are working out something here... but most importantly is we are trying hard here to create a strong network of pure SE, SEG class members or buddies here...

and for a short time good news... we might be planning to work on a convoy to your place soon... and just please bare on there first.. and btw... we never sucked or force everyone over to our side of tt... :) every single guys who come to our tt here is happily and willingly ones... with only one reason... just to find a nice bunch of pure toyotarian se- seg kakis... ^_^

so hope that it clear off some of the puzzle in your mind at the moments.. we been gathering with altezzarian before... and just trust me.. you will see us soon on syed ariff..alright.. :_:

ok.. back to our side r..haha!! t-la... still aku tak dapat catch nama penuh you la..hahaha!! and btw.. c160... aiyoo.. i still dunno your name la..haha!! ^_^ well, jes harap harap... brother t-la didn't get angry or frustrated sebab banyak chinese or kantonese words keluar..hahha!~~~~ :D i rasa next round you mesti duduk kat tepi i dan nuttin brother tu...hahha!!

gezz... nak pengsan dah ni... and btw guys, i guess we are reaching peak to 13 cars now... hahaha.. my younger brother count as 1/2 first la... his brain already kenak pyscho by me already hahahaa...

haha... and also.. i rasa kita kenak tukar mamak lagi la.. haha!! C160, feilo, keith dan T-la.... hahaa.. sorry la.. i rasa food kat mamak tu sucks kan! hahaa... tandas elek... nasib baik air ok... hahhaa... cheras is sort of lokasi kat tengah...

mungkin ada few more tamans i haven't check it out yet... so far left out is Tmn mutiara and also taman segar(leisure mall side)... if pandan indah, do you guys think is kindya too far ka? feilo? kelvin, hanson, mike, maz... ??? too far ka? :D

mcfurby, mazeki from shah alam oso going all the way to sg. long or tmn connaught oso din complaint...it all up to individual preferences....

sbridy, i think pandan is not a good place.......first is the trafic at that time....if u say reach pandan by 9, i'm sure the makro roundabout jam like hell unless u go ulu langat road and cut in to pandan lor.....

second thing is....emmm pandan,is the steven corner?if yes, then u even hard to get parking at there.......

ok just forget it...
i'm here to say sorry to each n everyone of those tai kor with nice SE n SEG>..with monster engines inside...
hope u guys have all ur fun...
good luck n take carez
ciaoz...

call me JOHN...
maybe we can try other place untill we get a good loction...
pandan indah is a good place but not steven cor.
taman midah (food court opposite. midah)
taman maluri (got mamak but car have to park opp.)
taman miharja (problem for parking)
cempaka (new shop lot... but i nv go before)

Pandan indah.. is almost the same kua.. But make Convoy in Projet la.. Then convoy to that Mamak places lor.. Cause that day.. we 1st time.. make in Projet Connaught almost.. ppl.. Dapat come to it.. so thats mean the Projet place.. is suitable for Gathering and meet up station la... Dun change again.. later i Pening kepala la...hehe

Ok nice too.. make photo shoot...hehe..

Hey T-la u from Klang wan?

yaya.. those that has digital camera, pls bring to shoot some nice photo..
:P
i agree wiht maz.. projet / mcD there is nice to gather/meet-up ...

Top Bottom