Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

Haiyaa... enough talking *ock.... so, when you guyz wanna sunday drive? Options:

1. Genting Sempah - Bukit Tinggi
2. Genting Sempah - Janda Baik - Bentong
3. Ulu Yam - KKB - Fraser - Bentong - Genting Sempah (260km++)
4. Kuala Klawang
5. Sumpitan Pass (Lenggong, Perak)

When? When? When...... sighs

reed1,
no need far2. which one is the best to test overall condition of a car? i was thinking of entering the auto-cross organized by alvin, but havent test the performance of the BOT. so cannot simply2 enter. with 4000rpm baru full boost, very curious la how it will be.

Jauh jauh baru sempoi.........................jalan pendek boost belum habis, jalan dah habis, buat apa

what ever you all say, wont effect me one. if i know the road/route, ill go by myself. dont worry.

reed1,
no need far2. which one is the best to test overall condition of a car? i was thinking of entering the auto-cross organized by alvin, but havent test the performance of the BOT. so cannot simply2 enter. with 4000rpm baru full boost, very curious la how it will be.

Chief,

Cun.... see you there!

what ever you all say, wont effect me one. if i know the road/route, ill go by myself. dont worry.

don't forget to call me.....

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

reed memang tamak.....ngek ngek ngek.....
all u whack......

yayaya... that's what i meant.... slow drivers might get lost..... fast drivers.... lost in ecstacy.... nyam nyam......

yayaya... that's what i meant.... slow drivers might get lost..... fast drivers.... lost in ecstacy.... nyam nyam......

yea..theres an extacy and adrenalin booster for sale this sunday 24/10/10 in sepang..hahaha who want? 2-5 pm only

woi... where all the member go?

all crazy on paintball left this thread dead... hahahhaha

come come.. we flaming here

Top Bottom