Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

dragg_91

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
Just kill the bird, no remorse! Kill all espeacially the 91 geng! KILLLLLLLLL
Boss, the bird fella tiu you la! Want me to kau tim him for you? Free of charge! His language really difficult to understand! How are want to kau tim or not?:mad:

dragg_91

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
fuhhhhhhhhh.. DAWS boss being attack...

ZTH war 1 going to start soon.. hahahhahahah

nautica AKA toyota rush ar.. knn perodua..
You danny friend? You know the bird guy? The f@#k my boss la! Now waiting for danny, if on i kau tim him! Kakakakakak

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
hahahha!!!! Now divert to war with me la. hahaha!!! cool! :D

hahahhaah!~~~ nvm, since i dunno u yet.. hahaha!! Fuck upside down with u also dun care. hahaha!! later know only baru siook.. hahah!!!! So U wanna WAR with me ka!~ kctong. hahaha!!! u combine with danny tailo la.. hahaha!!!

DentPSF

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2006
Look like de bird started to have war...becareful of his bird flu later kena surely die...!!!lolz

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
You danny friend? You know the bird guy? The f@#k my boss la! Now waiting for danny, if on i kau tim him! Kakakakakak
of course any1 know this insane birdy FX 900 GT with f**king loud n anooying exhaust. + not he has tat Green thinny inside his car.. dun ever go kacau himm later masuk longkang .,.. avtime also talk about bridy language n no 1 understand him.. hahahah

1 very important thing is he like to cucuk those H car... Woi bird... u dun cucuk tat H car with 3 numerical number plate la.. later i kena i sure tiu 9 u up side down...

hahahhaah!~~~ nvm, since i dunno u yet.. hahaha!! Fuck upside down with u also dun care. hahaha!! later know only baru siook.. hahah!!!! So U wanna WAR with me ka!~ kctong. hahaha!!! u combine with danny tailo la.. hahaha!!!

fuh........... got green stuff inside the car is a bit lan C ger,. wanna war with ppl also.. even 1 Vs 2 also can.. :thefinger:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
Boss, the bird fella tiu you la! Want me to kau tim him for you? Free of charge! His language really difficult to understand! How are want to kau tim or not?:mad:
we call it bird is because not much ppl understand the language, but for me i usually call him COW/ah ngu........LOL
kau tim him, as simply as can already.........

start sound now.........later don;t be a cry baby oh..........ahahaha

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
fuh.. flame tower start his statement. haahhahah

bird. u sure become BBQ bird later;...

kctong

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Pj
Aduhai bro...i was helping you, i told taiko not to use such cruel way ma..anyway if WAR is what you want then.......
YEAH!!!!...burn the bird...we eat...fried pigeon (siu yu kap)! latest plan..no more ulu yam loh mee...Y eat out when you can do it yourself? together we burn this little birdie!

qpywsqp

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
I felt minced beef be topping for spaghetti more tasty

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
a lot kaki in the same direction...........sure DEAD MEAT

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Hahhahaa.. i die also i die left out mouth ones.. dun worry! hahaha!!!

pk khwong, what that H with 3 numbers again! I where got cucuk ur sister car again r.. hahaha!!!

And now only i know there are 3 new guy here.. wah.. so mai? left right up and down? and Kit zai.. U only call me cow ma.. pk! hahaha!!! It is Kyle! okay... bird still find... which part i look like cow r. hahahah!!! bangla luuu.. :P

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
ohhhhh.........the hair like cow aka tail..........
the body like cow body........
the behaviour like cow.......

like that not call cow.........then call human ahhhhh???????
aaaaahahahhaa
i got all the point man.......

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
haha.. flame tower Vs Bird..

later sure become BBQ " siu yu kap" ask bro kcthong said.. right dragg91 and dragg_91??

hahaha.. this time bird sure hangus fried.. hahahah

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
apa you all type ni?
tak paham la....

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
sigh... i think i cannot join 2 eat loh mee + 'yu gub'(bbq bird)
Damn miss my car.......
tumpang ma........LOL.......there is some car lone ranger also.......
:driver:

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
hahaha.. Kit zai... so that is a cow in ur mind.. hahaha!!! then I mai hai the King of Cow? Ngow Mo Wong? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

if u beating me now? LU mai Shu NG HONG? HAHHAHAH!!! God of Monkey? hahahhaahha!!!

Khwong, u mai becomes the judge of the match issit. hahah!! add fire la. hahaha!!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
you are the only 1 who admit above statement.......aaahhaaha...........

congrate........LOL........

we not beating ppl, but some here eat daging one.......hahaha

"dead meat" ;)

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
hahaha.. Kit zai... so that is a cow in ur mind.. hahaha!!! then I mai hai the King of Cow? Ngow Mo Wong? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

if u beating me now? LU mai Shu NG HONG? HAHHAHAH!!! God of Monkey? hahahhaahha!!!

Khwong, u mai becomes the judge of the match issit. hahah!! add fire la. hahaha!!
only u can understand this statement...

ahahahah fire fire fire fire

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye,

Im gonna change my rim to new rim but dont know what is the perfect offset for swift?
For 16inch rim, do we need to lower down the spring or stock spring enuf for 16inch rim?
For adjustable,what is the best brand for swift? some people said, TEIN not good for swift,right or not? Where to get cheap japans rim in KL/Selangor? Last but not least, carbon hood,also where to get?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience