Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
don't ignore these
- Limited Iridium Hp Strap (Worth RM 25/pc)
- Iridium Stickers (Worth RM 12)
cos with them, u add 15hp on wheel.

... cabut -->

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Someone complained to me not many people come to TT lately. Everyone got secret project is it?

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
me dont come because of commitment.
cannot alwaiz kereta. hahhahahha..

ae101seg

Known Member
Sep 2, 2006
yeah rite,
many secret project, like kawin?? hehehe....

for me, i looking for apprentice i means, jr

p/s: congrate to jaa trueno.... just got baby boy on last wed... sms him!!!

samuelccy

Known Member
May 15, 2005
KL-Sentul
eh you wai hai sei asshole... why never come out nowadays.... i heard your car bumper look even worse now... worse than the sentul kena gigit anjing bumper...
always not free on fri nite la ... ya la .. now sentul got tiger mah .. kena gigit tiger instead of anjing la .. but lucky sentul dun have babi hutan like kajang ... hahaha ...

t-la

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2005
secret place
of course got top secrect project la...but ceo told me to shut up..

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com

katopunk

Known Member
May 18, 2006
hello! otai otai sekalian...

May i know which workshop or mech in KL familiar/pro with SuperStrut system installation and modification? because i'm going to kl this coming wednesday. wanna go fix. thank you thank you!

t-la

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2005
secret place
sylkhannaz...u sick. hahahaha i thought bob wearing that thong hahahaha

katopunk, u can go to TRIAL if u dont mind

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Got this from yahoo:Santa Claus is coming to town -- for 34 microseconds - Yahoo! News
... and we thougt 4age/4efte/1jz/3s are fast enough.

Christmas is hectic for all but particularly for Santa, who must live in Kyrgyzstan and make his rounds at lightning speed if he is to deliver gifts to all the world's children on time, a Swedish consultancy has concluded.

Between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Santa Claus's route around the planet includes stops at 2.5 billion homes, assuming that children of all religions receive a present from the jolly man in the red suit, Anders Larsson of the engineering consultancy Sweco told AFP.

"We estimated that there are 48 people per square kilometer (120 per square mile) on Earth, and 20 metres (66 feet) between each home. So if Santa leaves from Kyrgyzstan and travels against the Earth's rotation he has 48 hours to deliver all the presents," he said.

Father Christmas has long been believed to reside at the North Pole, although a number of northern towns, including Finnish Rovaniemi, claim to be his true home.

But Sweco's report on Santa's most efficient route -- which takes into account factors like geographic density and the fewest detours -- shows that he wouldn't be able to make his round-the-world trip from there in time.

"He has 34 microseconds at each stop" to slide down the chimney, drop off the presents, nibble on his cookies and milk and hop back on his sleigh, Larsson said.

Santa's reindeer must travel at a speed of 5,800 kilometers (3,604 miles) per second to make the trip on time.

Another report circulating on the Internet suggested however that Santa's sleigh, weighed down with presents and travelling at supersonic speed, would encounter such massive air resistance that the entire contraption would burst into flames and be vaporised within 4.26 thousandths of a second.

yea_SEG

Nov 12, 2007
kawan2 sume..ade sape2 x nak tukar P1 putih dgn Grey??? mmg pelik tapi kot2 ade laaaa...hehehehe...tq

nafiiio

Known Member
Aug 22, 2006
kawan2 sume..ade sape2 x nak tukar P1 putih dgn Grey??? mmg pelik tapi kot2 ade laaaa...hehehehe...tq
yea_SEG, even u write it in BM also i couldn't understand what do u really want to say ....

Anyway ... this thread is so quiet lately .....
free bump ..!

yea_SEG

Nov 12, 2007
ok2..sori bro..actually a have white color P1 racing rim, so here a wanna change my rim to who have a P1 grey color(make sure is not repainted laa).. dats all bro:) Tomorrow, Today, Toyota.....

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
yalo.. this thread going to dead soon..

let do some poisoning stuff 1st

hahahhahah..