Corolla headlamps = haihhh = Hella FF75? :)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

FGT

500 RPM
Closed. Please lock

-Deadline met, thx- Mod pls lock/delete thread

Thanks ZTH!

Attachments

• 6e01266c.jpg
    6e01266c.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
I am interested, where ur location. pm me then we see how shall this proceed.

haha.. bro.. i got 2 units used at home... sell u cheap cheap lo bro FGT....

last time bought also about 380 like tat .. hahahah

I thought RM380 is standard price? EA Autoworks at bukit jalil has them in stock, you can ask howiechoo or drexchan or khguan, they quoted me RM380 also

I am interested, where ur location. pm me then we see how shall this proceed.

PM-ed...

haha.. bro.. i got 2 units used at home... sell u cheap cheap lo bro FGT....

last time bought also about 380 like tat .. hahahah

Haiya..why u x cakap awal2? haha.. PM me price n condition bro... Why not using anymore?

I thought RM380 is standard price? EA Autoworks at bukit jalil has them in stock, you can ask howiechoo or drexchan or khguan, they quoted me RM380 also

howiechoo or drexchan or khguan - they got no stock last time i asked..i remember they have it also last time..RM195 each.. when did u ask bro?

EA autoworks? Do they do installation too? Do u know how much they charge?

HI i also have one set of used Hella FF75 driving lamps for sale ... pm me if interested .. thanks

HI i also have one set of used Hella FF75 driving lamps for sale ... pm me if interested .. thanks

Wfhan, i think we just buy 2nd hand lor..heheheh...

PM-ed u bro..

Anyway, I'm getting info that the lamps sold here dont have certain items compared to the one I'm getting. I'll drop by eneos one of these days and see what the hella lamp kit comes with.. The set i'm ordering have relay, harness n switch also.. Will double check n update the thread.. Thank you! :D

Last edited:
Bro why not just go with HID? Suggest get range between 4000k to 4300k to avoid being caught for using "lampu putih". Besides, I guess you can buy two sets of HID for that price.

Legal as it is labeled as driving lamp and you are not supposed to install it on top but below the bumper

EA autoworks can do installation. I asked howie last month

Roger that, thanks bro..

Bro why not just go with HID? Suggest get range between 4000k to 4300k to avoid being caught for using "lampu putih". Besides, I guess you can buy two sets of HID for that price.

I'm not familiar with HID but does it mean that I still have to use the stock headlight housing? If so, yes it will be brighter but the beam will just disperse as the problem is the stock headlights housing itself.. If you mean otherwise, please enlighten me bro..thanks in advance :) Anyhow, it would be more comfortable also if it's 100% legal..heheh...

bro, is the Hella FF75 street legal?

Yes, should be as they are driving lamps, not spotlights. The fog lamps are also legal..

Legal as it is labeled as driving lamp and you are not supposed to install it on top but below the bumper

Correct :)

ehehe..this type of small lamps are legal...even those people install yellow fogs are also legal la..hehehe...bump

okay so far i've found out that the one sold at eneos is RM175 a piece. It comes with a bulb and some screws only... it's more like a replacement unit rather than a kit..heh.. :)

Wfhan, i think we just buy 2nd hand lor..heheheh...

PM-ed u bro..

Anyway, I'm getting info that the lamps sold here dont have certain items compared to the one I'm getting. I'll drop by eneos one of these days and see what the hella lamp kit comes with.. The set i'm ordering have relay, harness n switch also.. Will double check n update the thread.. Thank you! :D

ok.. will find drex... :)

i'll not retrofit HID into my non-HID stock headlamp lor.... :rofl:

If anyone is interested, please let me know by Sunday yea. Thanks...

here are a sample of the light output from my old car...i miss this light
the light angle height have been reduce due to on coming car safety...
this FF75 driving light is running on high power output HID with 55w ballast & 55w HID Bulb(special Import) light color is 6000K

DSC00674.jpg

whoa..that is really bright bro! but is that with both headlights n FF75s turned on or just FF75?

Last edited:
whoa..that is really bright bro! but is that with both headlights n FF75s turned on or just FF75?

that time i drive wira, the light output really bad light coverage very little...
i think just FF75 without headlight ... why so bright i use HID 55w system that is illegal (seller say for racing or Offroad use only) ... since HID is illegal and our local market only have 35w and the average output lumen is 3200 lm ...

For HID 55W the lumen is 4000 lm so more light output... that is why so bright:biggrin:

very bright illegal light u got there..hehehe..thanks for the info bro.. it shows that the reflectors are superb..

Those who are interested, let me know by Sunday ya... thanks..

Top Bottom