CONFUSED of the colour of the dashboard?(why some got grey?wheareas some are in black

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

levin88

Mar 14, 2005
hihi...:_:

y some ek3 dashboard r in grey whereas ek4 are in black?

is it 4 sure if ek3 must in grey?

or is it ek4 in black? certainty?

i'm veri confused!

please help me out!:Not_Impressed:

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
i see you have 2 threads asking about the comparisons. japanese models do have better options and extras compared to the local ones. if you plan to buy a car soon like a converted one u can be lucky if the previous owner has done the conversion nicely with complete cabin interior parts. dun get yourself confused, check the chassis number on the firewall and evaluate from there. all dohc-vtec models are consider high-end model for each civic and honda categories. you can buy original or converted by all means.

levin88 said:
hihi...:_:

y some ek3 dashboard r in grey whereas ek4 are in black?

is it 4 sure if ek3 must in grey?

or is it ek4 in black? certainty?

i'm veri confused!

please help me out!:Not_Impressed:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Not really, simon. EK3 Vi-RS dashboard is black. Beige color dashbaord is available in Japan as well for some models in Japan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience