Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

cold air intake hose... cheap cheap~~

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

cold air intake hose... cheap cheap~~

sifu skywalker ur cai hoses look familiar la, where have i seen it before?:itsme:

sifu skywalker ur cai hoses look familiar la, where have i seen it before?:itsme:

dunno leh... this hose pretty common mah/... of coz many people seen it before lor...

hahaha, but where to find the cai hose made of aluminum? coz my intake is near the exhaust so plastic i takut melt, the oem use like kain 1 but easily torn

hahaha, but where to find the cai hose made of aluminum? coz my intake is near the exhaust so plastic i takut melt, the oem use like kain 1 but easily torn

arospeed ones is aluminium lor... 3" diameter... but people say kinda fragile coz easy tear...

arospeed ones is aluminium lor... 3" diameter... but people say kinda fragile coz easy tear...

aiya same as oem also, plastic cant use, kain cant use, wah all also cant use la:mad:, damn hy do the engineer put it near the exhaust trouble to ppl only

aiya same as oem also, plastic cant use, kain cant use, wah all also cant use la:mad:, damn hy do the engineer put it near the exhaust trouble to ppl only

there is alwiz a way to modify it... why not post ur engine bay picture first and see how to solve the problem??...

there is alwiz a way to modify it... why not post ur engine bay picture first and see how to solve the problem??...

i will tonite, thnks for trying to help

Bro...

Can't pm u...need ur contact no.

Pot

bro..interested here..pm me contact pls

Bump: bro..interested here..pm me contact pls

free postage to trganu???:proud:

Bump: free postage to trganu???:proud:

hey bro...PM me ur number and best price...where can COD? PM me...ok..

free BUMP for u....cant wait for my cai...hahahahahaha:banghead::banghead::banghead:

i've sent it out... will arrive tomolo... let me know when u receives it... thanks...

bumpz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom