Club Web Address Sticker on Car

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
For your information below post was Mozz`s opinion where i totally agree too....

Guys, with all the stickers and hyperlinks we put on our cars, what say you all of us support this club a bit by sticking a simple 'malaysianskylineclub.com' sticker on our cars.

i am sure there are many new (and not so new) skyline owners who do not know how to reach us. this way they can see the website and we can build a steady following really fast?

what say you?

Mozz

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Sure thing but 1st need a proper website and a proper forum (I mean independent forum).

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
great idea. maybe we should just mk a simple sticker.....like MSOC? M'sian Skyline Owner's Club....or MSC with some design. anybody good in it? i m not :)
tht hyperlink Mozz posted will be misleading cos it doesn't exist in the 1st place. one good eg is MLOC. the Lancer Club they r very strong in number & spirit. every state has a nominated leader. but we dun hv to be tht ambitious initially la. just start small & c how it goes. just my 2 cts.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Hi guys,

I think we should stick to Malaysian Skyline Club as thats the name that we collectively agreed upon when we started the club 3 years back. So I think it should remain.

The www.malaysianskylineclub.com hyperlink works , so I think thats no problem.

About the other forum, Tom from ZTH had supported us from the very begining by hosting us and gave us support by covering out past event. So I would prefer staying here rather than starting another one. What we could do is, have our own web page where we could post our pictures and stuff but still have our forum in ZTH..

Any other suggestions?

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Track Day

i want to see someone GTR32 or GTR33 blazing around in Sepang Track

NOT GTS or even Laurel

please.. it only pointed to someone only

hahaha

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Track day,

we have been talking about it, dreaming about it,

now is time to make it a happen.

Suggest a date and commit to it.

Say what we organize one on the 2nd week of June?

Track opens on Sunday from 2 pm - 5 pm.

Helmet, long pants, and a pair of fresh all white Air Force 1 is your ticket to the playground.

nismoskyliner33

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
heheh... better not le.. Super GT around the corner.. anything wrong (**touch wood**) then how le??

Track day,

we have been talking about it, dreaming about it,

now is time to make it a happen.

Suggest a date and commit to it.

Say what we organize one on the 2nd week of June?

Track opens on Sunday from 2 pm - 5 pm.

Helmet, long pants, and a pair of fresh all white Air Force 1 is your ticket to the playground.

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Is the track available when it so close to JGTC race? Count me in, just name the time & date. Need to hone my skills in a safe environment plus no more ppl "buntut racing" cos now still consider "P" driver level when comes to Sepang.

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Agree with the www.malaysianskylineclub.com sticker.. Logo would be good also.. and for pictures we got SyncOptima mah... hehehe :)
100% agree with trackday.. but I will be spectating only... :) I would like to see a lot of GTRs trash some other 'Pandai' kind of roadster cars.. woohoo!!

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
i want to the the trashing of 'Pandai kind of roadster cars' too heheh

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
hmmm.. how about malaysian skyliners . skyline club of malaysia (SCOM), skyliners of malaysia ..hehehe..? the malaysian skyline club is already good.. just like U.K skyline club.. no need la .com .my or whatever dot.