CLOSED

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey bro.. just wanna enquire.. do u know happen the price of APM lowering springs for kancil ?

i guess it could be around rm150 laaa...combine with performax...peerrgghh,syok woo :lol:

how is apm performax compared to monroes and normal apm/kayaba gas? is it one generation higher?

yeah.. i wanted to know about how this APM performax compare to other..
is gas benefitcial more.. if dun mind i ask.. hope u can enlighten me abit on this performax .. thx

can it last long ? alot people say bad about APM.. easy leak la.. easy spoil la.. and etc..

but i not sure.. first time to change my absorber..

maybe some advice for first timer.. thx

for da latest none adjustable-type absorber produced by apm is performax....it's better compare to normal apm/kayaba gas as it is built for sport/stock spring use....i also heard bad thing about apm product from other peoples but they mostly refer to sport spring apm....so far, i still do not heard any complaint from apm abs user....

bro, stock for eg9 is no more available....update

alright... apm performax now is available....

update

hey dude,

can i used APM Performax together with my lowered sport spring..? ;)

arer bro,

how long will you carry this product? my performax still in good condition though. installed it to my iswara a/b Dec last year and quite satisfied with the performance. used to combo it with apm sportec sport spring and recently with sapura leda. anyway, i prefer the sportec/performax combo compared to recent combo.

deftons : sure u can use it with lowered spring. the feels u will get, better than
using stock absorber...what brand of spring that u using now?

topekaz : i was recently informed that stock of this absorber is available for now...
mmm...mayb it will last for a few months from now... i think the
i think the combination of sapura leda & apm performax is quite good...
but if u want to try other combination, it's up to u...mine, eibach & apm
performax...very delicious :P

hi arer.... what is the difference between the kayaba rs and the apm performax? which is better in terms of performance? are both the absorbers made in malaysia?

thanx man.......

arer,

im using SpeedKit lowered sport spring..think u guys never heard b4 ;) as i never ehard b4 as well..haha :lol:
i was juz wonder whether to get APM Performax or Monroe..my fren told me monroe better...thats why im in doubt..
B) anyway i prefer on comfort ride yet lowered..haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom