Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Charade Espri Detomaso

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Helping my mechanic to sell his ride.
Charade Espri 1.0 convert Detomaso
Complete Detomaso conversion.
Giving along another GTti halfcut (complete everything inside engine bay only) without installation.
Meaning you will have Detomaso 1.6 engine inside the engine bay and GTti halfcut to go along with it.
Going for RM25k slightly negotiable (Price set by owner. So if any of you wanna nego, set an appointment and negotiate all you want with the owner himself.)
Full complete paint job done.
Black in colour.
Very good condition.
Steering will be taken back.
Read the statements and understand it.
Sick and tired of silly enquiries.
Dont ask anything about loan as I dont know nuts about it.
Viewing only in USJ area.
Call 016-3150881 (DO NOT SMS)

All the "Not detomaso" parts will be taken out and replaced with original Detomaso ones such as driver's seat, rims, and some other small parts

And to those who love to critisize the price or anything, do you need me to quote you the rules and regulations set for ZTH Marketplace? Go here http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=99 or http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=133711

Last edited:
25k??!?!?!?....2nd dealer just "telan" my 94' espri standard for 6k.....can tell whats make that black deto special?

Even comes with GTti Engine kosong pon.....the price slightly high........BTW nice Black Detomaso bro..........

AIDS said:
25k??!?!?!?....2nd dealer just "telan" my 94' espri standard for 6k.....can tell whats make that black deto special?

Is this the first time you sell your car to used car dealer? Tell me which used car dealer will buy cars at market price. Does "profit making" ring a bell in there?

auragtti said:
Even comes with GTti Engine kosong pon.....the price slightly high........BTW nice Black Detomaso bro..........

Time to get a reading glasses bro. Find the word "engine kosong" in my first post. It's halfcut. :retarded:

nice car bro..... the cb70 still in good condition??? is it cb70 or 80??? wanna sell the halfcut??

detomaso_runna,
It's my mechanic's car. Thanks on his behalf.
Not selling the halfcut dude. If no buyer, he will transplant that engine into his ride. :regular_smile:

not my 1st time....market price for that car now is 10-max14k. Frankly brotha, u shud list more specialties of that car so buyer would believe what they get for extra rm10-12k.

AIDS,
Thats right. So please dont compare how much a used car dealer takes your car and how much is the market price. Normally those go to used car dealers are desperate for money or their car has no market value. This is not a desperate sale. If no deal is done, the car is going in for a conversion to GTti :regular_smile:

Everything is mentioned. A complete Espri to Detomaso conversion and additional halfcut of a GTti.
No point expressing here. Genuine buyers should view the car as you cant see much from pics and words.

if only the GTti halfcut then should be still considerable........coz looking for it......hehehehe.........

too expensiv bro coz i buy same car as you shown but 4efte inside just 15k only,,,,,anyway gud luck....

1.3 kissa dude,
Dude, this ride is going with 2 complete engines. One of the best condition Espri I dare say. Accident free and its in tip top condition. If you dont believe, you may bring your car over and compare. :regular_smile:

hehehe. hw ever he can put watever the prices according from wat he's wanted. even he want put rm 80k also can. but the risk sold o not depend on his luck larr. kah3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom