zeus83

500 RPM
For those whom are interested to CHEKOUT the Celica Track Day Event:

Venue: Sepang International Circuit
Time: Afternoon session 1-5pm
Machines: From Stock Celicas to GT4s

Contact Barbarian (For further info)

can come n see oni. since the track list is full bro:burnout:

Good luck in SIC guys, esp BARB:driver:, snap pix for the Celica community ya...

track outing was superb.... weather and track condition was perfect... track was literally empty and red flag only came out once due to a spin out..... I had the privillage of following the rear of an Audi R8 for a couple of corners... there was a R35 too.... :)

Next private track outing is 9th Jan 09.... limited to 5cars. Singapore dollar $180..... transponder $20.... 1pm-4pm slot.... :driver:

following R8 or chasing R8:biggrin:...

the R8 wasn't pushing it... so I could follow him for almost a lap until I was blocked by traffic.... the R35 was a whole different story though... it did 2'35"...... I managed 2'45".... a NA celica did 2'40"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that NA sport M celica is from S'pore... I can't keep up with him at corners at all....

yo Barb, how come i never c ur celica @ dataran sunway:smokin:

i tot ur clinic there...

oh... I go there on appointment basis only.... not there everyday wan....

ic, anyways my office is @ PJU 5/10, maybe can meetup in Pak Li or something for coffee...

oic.... one of my branch is 3 doors away from Pak Li... in fact, I will be there this evening..

ok, do sms me if ur free (012 940 30 50):tee:, ill be there (dataran sunway) till 8pm...

???track??? i want to join:proud:

Bret, buat ape for 1 whole month then?:rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom