Carace Kwan~!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
[H] [K] [S];4419019 said:
I meant which part of Carace? Definately not the hair cuz half pic LOL

Trying to capture the natural feel la...

Haiya, you 2 brain very dirty....Hahahahahaha.....I help you to wash using BLEACH....

kinda remind me of the joker.

face and mouth very big la :stoned:

Attachments

• 37609_133089916732260_127202953987623_164567_5277327_n[1].jpg
    37609_133089916732260_127202953987623_164567_5277327_n[1].jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
whoa...so serious ar the dude?excited on top+high speed shaking at the bottom ar?

:laugh: LOLZ!
Really funny reading what u guys posted...

Really a good photo and great focus too :rofl:
But she is real hot man...:love:

SF, waiting for you to take close up pic of FY.....:driver:

Sei TR go secret recipe alone, when im down s'ban never bring her out. All sausage fest, :biggrin::biggrin:

Fatgor, when you came down...Carace was in KL.....she came back to Sban because she lost her IC so need to make a new one...that's why she came down....

Fatt gor, u haven't wake up yet...???

Wake up edi.:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Fatgor, when you came down...Carace was in KL.....she came back to Sban because she lost her IC so need to make a new one...that's why she came down....

Bukit Putus Round2 call her yea, i bring spare helmet then can sit beside me go long kai. :driver::biggrin:

SF, waiting for you to take close up pic of FY.....:driver:
Haih, long way more to go la me...:frown:

Wake up edi.:biggrin:

Bukit Putus Round2 call her yea, i bring spare helmet then can sit beside me go long kai. :driver::biggrin:
Go long kai or masuk longkang 1st? :rofl:
Scared you can't focus on the road but focus on something else later. :laugh:

There is a saying, "Tengok Long Kang Sampai Masuk Long Kang" :biggrin:

wake up dy, then ma stop dreaming of get know to Ms. Carace... pls dun make her nightmare everyday & night... if u love her... pls let her go....:listen:

Wah~~Jin....1 slash see blood....after Fatgor very sad...you help him hook up with Christty la...

he won't sad 1 ma... coz he wake up dy... he got a lot of chicks dy... he said love carace is just wanna kill his time only....

Fatgor, can I sit ah?? Hehehehe

That time edi bring u test car wor, this time let the chicks aboard. Must do a sticker " No Dicks Allowed in The Passenger Seat" :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Go long kai or masuk longkang 1st? :rofl:
Scared you can't focus on the road but focus on something else later. :laugh:

There is a saying, "Tengok Long Kang Sampai Masuk Long Kang" :biggrin:

I will be fully concentrate on corners, wont so easily fall into the longkang. Got also drive back KL then fall into the Longkang all day and nite.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Wah~~Jin....1 slash see blood....after Fatgor very sad...you help him hook up with Christty la...

Smart la u Joe, when la. She is the one and only Goddess i wanna know! :love::love::love::love:

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

he won't sad 1 ma... coz he wake up dy... he got a lot of chicks dy... he said love carace is just wanna kill his time only....

Where got alot of chicks.. those can see cannot eat not counted yea. :biggrin:

Top Bottom