canot login mysubaruclub.com

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DJmobile

500 RPM
cannot login to mysubaruclub.com

hi guys, i have trouble logging in for a few week liao..
pls help
my registered nick is DJREX..

when i reached the main page, then the page hangs liao..
any one?

sabelt said:
the website seems fine to me...

Bro, need to check with ur provider. Seems the sever at subaru club.my is infected with a trojan call trojan moo.
thus some of the pp over here cant log in as weel. due to firewall or antivirus stopping the trojan.
my norton shows whenever i log in to the server the trojan will attemp to invade my pc! No Joke!
However trojan moo is a low risk trojan so not to get panick.

ImpreShark said:
Bro, need to check with ur provider. Seems the sever at subaru club.my is infected with a trojan call trojan moo.
thus some of the pp over here cant log in as weel. due to firewall or antivirus stopping the trojan.
my norton shows whenever i log in to the server the trojan will attemp to invade my pc! No Joke!
However trojan moo is a low risk trojan so not to get panick.

hmm..how come we need to check with our provider when it isnt our provider trying to send in viruses? Doesnt the administrator of the forum know anything about it? We pay quite a lot for keeping our anti viruses softwares up to date, so i suppose its the forum admin who needs to clean his server of the bugs.

regards.

riggy said:
hmm..how come we need to check with our provider when it isnt our provider trying to send in viruses? Doesnt the administrator of the forum know anything about it? We pay quite a lot for keeping our anti viruses softwares up to date, so i suppose its the forum admin who needs to clean his server of the bugs.

regards.

opps...guess u r rite, not a very I.T person. anyway my understanding is some fXXker download the trojan to e server and gotta be clean lo.

Btw this trojan moo got a very unique characteristic... anti virus knows its there when it "work" but when u do full scan just cant show its there! even if u manage 2 found its root , delete or quarantine action are always denied! Damn....

ImpreShark said:
opps...guess u r rite, not a very I.T person. anyway my understanding is some fXXker download the trojan to e server and gotta be clean lo.

Btw this trojan moo got a very unique characteristic... anti virus knows its there when it "work" but when u do full scan just cant show its there! even if u manage 2 found its root , delete or quarantine action are always denied! Damn....

if u r using window XP....n u r hacked by trojan.....juz restore ur system to earlier time...so ur trojan will be removed.......regards

damn, i have a thing moo icon on my Desktop...

how to remove it?
how to restore to earlier time??

damn, i just reformated my pc, now i got Trojans...
worst luck!!!
:mad:

im using norton and it works well with my pc. Updated everyday. Nothing happen. Being told by the president (as he's an IT guy). Norton sometimes always gave a false alarm to certain personal user...hope this statement helps. Cheers.

DJmobile said:
damn, i have a thing moo icon on my Desktop...

how to remove it?
how to restore to earlier time??

damn, i just reformated my pc, now i got Trojans...
worst luck!!!
:mad:

go to START...PROGRAM........ACCESORIES........SYSTEM TOOL.......then SYSTEM RESTORE....choose d date n time to restore back.....

sabelt said:
im using norton and it works well with my pc. Updated everyday. Nothing happen. Being told by the president (as he's an IT guy). Norton sometimes always gave a false alarm to certain personal user...hope this statement helps. Cheers.

It would help...if i can access the website. Which i can't seem to do so without compromising my pc.

regards.

Top Bottom