Can a R32 and/or R33 drift? ^^

xion13

Known Member
Hey guys, got a question once again. =) No flamings please =p..

I was wondering whether its possible to drift a GTR 32 and/or 33?

I'm also wondering, is the GTR 32 and 33 RWD or AWD?

thanks guys.

xion13:

ofcoz its possible to drift GTRs even tho its AWD!! rb26dett power dude...somemore i think its possible to turn off the AWD systems, some mat sallehs in australia have electronic switches (i am not too sure! so dun quote me :D )

but its not suitable for its purpose...the whole point of AWD is for anti-loss of traction at super high speed corners which translate to fastest possible track times...

no 'real' drifters use AWD systems to drift, that is such plain stupid...evos n sti rexes n gtrs drifters might aswell sell their cars and get a real FR car...hell i can drift with FF cars like a wira :D but thats just plain stupid...

Get urself a r32/r33 GTS-t or r34 GTT or S13/S14/S15 and u will be in drift heaven...100% RWD cars :D

easily drift with not much skill or effort and takes short period of time to learn to drift with it...guaranteed! :cool:

ManR34 said:
Get urself a r32/r33 GTS-t or r34 GTT or S13/S14/S15 and u will be in drift heaven...100% RWD cars :D

easily drift with not much skill or effort and takes short period of time to learn to drift with it...guaranteed! :cool:

wah not much skill and effort!!
you better cover your ass before ppl come and shoot you bro!!

by the way, why you didn't come for the hill drive?
thought wanted to meet you mah....

Jebu said:
wah not much skill and effort!!
you better cover your ass before ppl come and shoot you bro!!

by the way, why you didn't come for the hill drive?
thought wanted to meet you mah....

Hi Jebu...

what i really meant was RWD are much easier to drift with compartive to AWD or FF cars :D
not saying drifting is easy! sorry for the mis-understanding! :P

Couldn't make it to the hill drive...busy schedule and GF maintanance :D
I wish I could, it sounds like he guys had great FUN! ...dun worries always plenty of chances since it was a fantastic night right?! anyone took pictures??

Jebu are u the guy i met at "quarter mile" in sunway? something tells me u are not...then who?? i think organisor of this club or somethings...

ok laterz...

I heard Jebu buying a Toyota... oo wait..he already bought one. :D

that day i just go japan with jebu only
he booking R35 GTR

MK84 said:
I heard Jebu buying a Toyota... oo wait..he already bought one. :D

hahahah
I sold the vios too!!
actually my sis liked my vios so much she wanted it for herself
so I gave it to her la

hmm now both my cars are gone...
thought I'd get me a cheap cheap A31 first as a daily drive, then the GTR will only come next year la

ManR34, well you missed out on a good drive. Maybe next time got gathering you should come la, bring your GF along. Other members also bring their GF along wat...

Jebu said:
then the GTR will only come next year la

emm proven R35 GTR is booked..
it going to be first in malaysia

:D :D :D

Jebu said:
hahahah
I sold the vios too!!
so I gave it to her la

thought I'd get me a cheap cheap A31 first as a daily drive, then the GTR will only come next year la

ManR34, well you missed out on a good drive. Maybe next time got gathering you should come la, bring your GF along. Other members also bring their GF along wat...

So you drive CRV now? Welcome to the SUV club. Got Vitara, got Rav, now got CRV somemore?

Jebu said:
hahahah
I sold the vios too!!
so I gave it to her la

Hi Jebu

u SOLD ur vios but u GAVE it to ur sister? what does that mean?? u got 2 vios?? hahaah

yup okok i will bring her along on normal meetups but not racing meetups @ genting...too dangerous for her and she agrees wif that :p
...somemore that night i was at a cortina rolex dinner function wif her...priorities mate priorities :D
i can't miss out on free food! FOC man FOC!!! :D

haha thanks for the replies guys.. i'm still a noob, so i'm wondering , is the gtr 32 and 33 RWD or AWD? bcos i'm under the impression that it is both.. as in at different speeds the system varies its.. can anyone clarify/correct me on this?

Steve-WA said:
My R32 GTR drifts well even in 4WD but it takes a very different driving style.

How would drifting a R32 GTR differ from the others? Just curious :)

I suppose you gotta drift it with at least one hand on the steering wheel. :p

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom