Can a computer subwoofer installed in a car??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I think you can do it as eventhough there are many computers subwoofer that runs on 240V AC, there's actually a step down transformer inside to step down the voltage from 240AC to 12VAC/DC or even 5V.

I had dismantled one that step down the voltage to 12V AC according to my meter and there're no diodes so I guess it still run on 12AC.

Can a computer subwoofer installed in a car??

SUBWOOFER BUILT IN AMP

To FIT UNDER Passanger SEAT

RM 500 can be used on any RADIO BRAND

Go do your homework dont ask me where to buy. I seen in on alot of Accessories SHOP. Like a portable steamboat cooker.

DonDon

SUBWOOFER BUILT IN AMP

To FIT UNDER Passanger SEAT

RM 500 can be used on any RADIO BRAND

Go do your homework dont ask me where to buy. I seen in on alot of Accessories SHOP. Like a portable steamboat cooker.

DonDon

Lol .. why you sounds so emo .. Hmm , have you read the whole post before you post ?? .. and did I ask you where to buy ?? .. anyways .. thanks

Hey loose,

Nice pic of speakers with light...i like..the LED lights connect where? to trunk light? Maybe if you connect to speaker wire with a capasitor and blink blink too..haha..but i think the blue is niceeee.

Bump: Hey loose,

Nice pic of speakers with light...i like..the LED lights connect where? to trunk light? Maybe if you connect to speaker wire with a capasitor and blink blink too..haha..but i think the blue is niceeee.

Hey loose,

Bump: Hey loose,

LOL .. Hey there .. Its a computer speaker .. Sonic Gear .. The LED light is already built in .. haha , not too sure where izzit connected too .. and the computer subwoofer is at home la .. not in the car .. :biggrin: just for fun only

LMAO...I thought it was in your car boot la...damn impressive if you did it...loud and furious!!!

Let me know if it works though..thanks.

LMAO...I thought it was in your car boot la...damn impressive if you did it...loud and furious!!!

Let me know if it works though..thanks.

LOL .. no la , if you read from page 1 , you will know the answer .. hahaha .. Erm , I ain't not going to install it to my car booth la

If you wants to see someone that have whole computer sound system in the car.. PM me! i have a friend that does that for years already...

1. No Need Of Dc To ac Converter .Just Simply Wire Out Dc Connection From Ur PC Subwoofer And Directly Connect With CAr 12v BAttery..It Would Be Very CHEAP PRoduct So go For It..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom