Campro Turbo Or GSR CK ?

ishwinder

Jan 5, 2009
hi everyone. i am wondering which would be better. i am driving a 2008 satria neo with campro engine. which would be better campro turbo or gsr ck ? i am aiming for 250 whp.

Feedback please ~~

BTW
campro turbo for 250 whp will cost roughly 10k
gsr ck with roughly 170whp will cost 11k

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
that would be gsr seems like a better option...

bigger displacement and already a good engine basic to tune for more hp....

p/s:there is no way campro BOT reliable for 200hp costs around 10k....with that amount u'll only get the basic tuned BOT less than 190hp to start with....

ishwinder

Jan 5, 2009
basic bot for campro will be around 180 whp will cost 6k. confirmed d. i asked d

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
250whp on ff car, dayyum, u like torque steer ah:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

basic bot for campro will be around 180 whp will cost 6k. confirmed d. i asked d
to get a campro to produce 180whp with turbo is no problem, but to get it to produce that hp & being reliable at the same time is totally different thing

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

well...i'm curious sure there's something hidden in the price as well.....

btw even if u manage to get that cheap with that level of power, i will still prefer gsr....because when u chasing power, get the biggest displacement first...plus gsr engine already a good reliable turbo engine...only u just need improvement to bump the power to over 200hp.....

while in campro BOT u need to modify a lot of things to be at the same level and still, the power delivery was different because of displacement was smaller....

Euphoria

Known Member
Nov 29, 2008
terbaru, Bold On Turbo kit untuk campro...
boost 0.4bar dari Hybrid turbo , fast respond dan selamat di gunakan tanpa perlu tukar piston,,,
kos powerzone BOT RM7k tidak termasuk management ...

This is the response I get from Powerzone. So try to imagine yourself how much HP will get you on a 0.4 bar boost from Hybrid turbo? lol..

ishwinder

Jan 5, 2009
mivec is roughly the same price as gsr ck. might as well use gsr bro.

zharif syahir

Dec 31, 2012
Selangor

hello,

the best deal is act you just pick the GSR, this is because the stock hp it was 18+ vs the stock campro 125-145.

The gsr has alot of options to make a car performance powerful also you can tune for 300hp easily.

If the stock campro it will cost almost 9k -10k for only 180hp but still lost with stock gsr engine.

This is because the displacement difference.

the stock engine with bolt on will cause you alot of money in term of maintain, this is because the engine made not for turbo.

The gsr engine is a violence , durable and performance!

civic1533

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
go for gsr. good basic engine to start with. campro bot might not suitable and reliable for daily driver.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
another issue with campro engine no matter how high the power after mods,

there's still a laggy throttle respond thanks to the drive BAI wire system... :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WTA, which combination of absorbers and sport springs would be best for street use? i know most of u would change to adjustables, but IMO i think that it wud be too hard for regular everyday use.
opinions?
:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience