Calling All SM4/CB-Series Accordians!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
woow dude...Carbon Fiber is a whole different ball game...

Fiber Glass is waaaaay cheaper. Its not strong, cracks easily. usually used for custom made bodykits as it costs cheaper.

Carbon Fiber is a whole lot more expensive, is super strong (some bonnets u can even stand on it), is like fiber weave-like structure combined by resin, and it looks great for your ride. try searching only for carbon fiber, and you'll know what im talking about. Carbon fiber is also very light, and it adds respect for your ride...haha. Custom-make carbon fiber bodyparts? Your arms and legs have to gadai.

the side skirts if your ride using standard height, then jack can squeeze in ok. if lowered, then have to jack through tire well first, then got enough clearance to jack rest of the car.

Nice and Clean ride dude.

i'll try to get newer pics of my ride.

cheers

Last edited:

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
yo dude...haha, lookin for a h22a accord? cool man...

btw, yr honda city type z can transplant B-series vtec in?

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Hi bullet_nos,

B16? Well, Malaysia Boleh! Remember? Hehe..
I've asked around and concluded that it's better not to. Complications might arise. But ppl in Phillipines and Thailand have done it and a friend of mine is plonking that Big-V in soon.

Anyway, my car is in the best condition I can keep it.

The car is powered by a D15B VTEC with auto tranny:
1. APEX - Holland made springs.
2. 4 brand new Honda original absorbers.
3. 16" SSW 5 spokes.
4. Extractor + Adjustable Bullet + S flow box.
5. NGK Iridium plugs.
6. PU front lip and tiny rear boot lining.

I will absolutely only part with my car if there is a nice SM4 with H22A at a reasonable price.

Last edited:

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
really ar...i tot the honda city is the same platform as the old civic (EG)...

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
This car is strictly for asian domestic market I think. It's not found in Japan. Therefore, there is no chop parts from Japan. Only chop parts we could get are from Singapore.
Such models are found in India, Phillipines, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. The platform are not the same as thought.

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
ooic...but what about the previous model of city? oh well...i guess if cant change engine...change platform! SM4...hahaha

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
And that's exactly why I am in this thread! Haha..

By the way. Got some questions:
1. What are the engine variants that we could get here for Accord 90-93? What are the specs?
2. Any difference in outlook? I think the 1993 model has a nicer, smoother rear. Noticed from the back lights.
3. What are the common part failures / parts to change? Stuff like drive shaft etc...
4. How much will an H22A manual costs now?
5. What other engine to plonk in? F20A??

Last edited:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
And that's exactly why I am in this thread! Haha..

By the way. Got some questions:
1. What are the engine variants that we could get here for Accord 90-93? What are the specs?
2. Any difference in outlook? I think the 1993 model has a nicer, smoother rear. Noticed from the back lights.
3. What are the common part failures / parts to change? Stuff like drive shaft etc...
4. How much will an H22A manual costs now?
5. What other engine to plonk in? F20A??
i think i saw u hovering in myhavoc recently,...
u can go chk out my sm4s there,...

i think u can get a sm4 for a cheap price and transplant the h22a later,...
btw, sm4s already come with f20a,... mostly sohc, but there are dohc ones as well.
u can plonk in a f20b power power

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
tjuantze,

yeah, i changed my rear bumper to the 93 type...rounder...but i kinda like the 91 lights tho...hehe. front end also got difference between 90-91 and 92-93. door lining is slimmer...

fobs' right...sm4 can mod h22a...f20b...actually, f20b comes from the later version accords (CF-series)...its tuned down from the h22a to 2000cc...higher revving, but less torque. h22a still more pawah...hehe

h22a manual might cost around 5k or so kua...auto 3.5k can get.

common failures? hm...dunno.

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
i think i saw u hovering in myhavoc recently,...
u can go chk out my sm4s there,...

i think u can get a sm4 for a cheap price and transplant the h22a later,...
btw, sm4s already come with f20a,... mostly sohc, but there are dohc ones as well.
u can plonk in a f20b power power

Hi Fobs,

Yeah..I was in myhavoc in search for info/talks about SM4 but didn't notice any. What is the exact link for the topic if you don't mind.

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Yeah..the F20s. I noticed that there are some rides in Cardomain with F20s that are DOHC. Puzzled.. I thought F20s are SOHC.
So you guys are saying there are F20s with SOHC and DOHC? What bout newer engines that can fit into an SM4? How about the one in Honda S2000?!! Hehee....

Aiks..I haven't even found one nice one for sale.
Are the parts still easily available?

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
Hi SM4 year 93 no mod only change to white reverse light
Can i know wheter there is any nice taillight for this car
I wan it to be the same design but Brighter (led) and the signal cover is white like the one posted in page 1 or2

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
F20A - There's SOHC and DOHC versions...even Fuel Injection and Carburetor Version...

F20B - DOHC VTEC Blue Top - Comes in 190ps (CF-4 Accord SiR Tiptronic) and 200ps (CF-4 Accord SiR-T (M))

F20C - DOHC VTEC Honda S2000

tjuantze...interested in mine? lol...:shades_smile:

parts are very easy to find...there's original Honda (HAMP)...Japan Made...Taiwan Made...haha

shorty, i think one of the best looking taillights for SM4 is the 91' type Top all red, bottom all white type. Chun oh...VIP. hehe

goodness me, dun go for Altezza type! Looks real RICE to me ler..

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
F20A - There's SOHC and DOHC versions...even Fuel Injection and Carburetor Version...

F20B - DOHC VTEC Blue Top - Comes in 190ps (CF-4 Accord SiR Tiptronic) and 200ps (CF-4 Accord SiR-T (M))

F20C - DOHC VTEC Honda S2000

tjuantze...interested in mine? lol...:shades_smile:

parts are very easy to find...there's original Honda (HAMP)...Japan Made...Taiwan Made...haha

shorty, i think one of the best looking taillights for SM4 is the 91' type Top all red, bottom all white type. Chun oh...VIP. hehe

goodness me, dun go for Altezza type! Looks real RICE to me ler..

Yup i totally agree tat the altezza looks ugly.By the way where can i get the top all red and bottom all white i've been looking 4 quite some time..............

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
shorty, yeah, i cant find them either...but i've read somewhere before that can DIY using original tail lights...then they take off the amber color of the signal lights...cant remember where i read it...:Not_Impressed: can search online la...

tjuan, im still not sure how much to sell ler...hehe...but if u really one, i'll make it real reasonable for u...hehe. (my car has been with my family since it came out from the factory!). wanna sell yr city-Z first eh...

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
Try to get more info bout it. I really like to find the top all red and bottom all white.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. sifus.. i would like to know what can i mod for my 1.8 new civic vtec.. ? any suggestions if there's no budget limit.. ? thx.. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience