Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
I see them nearly everyday... theres a couple that work near my place... one with aftermarket LEDs, so maybe you should trim the tree you are living on so you can see better.

Think you should re-read my post as I mentioned CLEAR lights that look faded or washed out. Anyway LED is the way to go now. CLEAR lights are so 90s. I could help you buy one for you if you like.

To continue digging your own grave... call a bank and most of them wont put out a loan for this "RARE" car.

So do yourself a favour and jump down from that tree you have been hanging around and take a look at whats around you.

Anyways, happy selling, but you would have heard that one too many times as you have been trying to sell it for two years???? Most cars would have gone a facelift by then?!?!?
And I want u just shut ure damn bloody ass and keep ure own matters!

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Burn-Out, just don't level up yourself with Zulu anymore.

In here, you either give this thread a bump or give some "contributing" facts.

Anyone else got other things to sell, start your own thread.

My view is, a new ISF, GS450, LS all also very nice, but The UCF10 is a legend. This car has it's place in VIP community and 10 years more down the road, 100 more new lexus comes out and so what!

It's the car we are talking about here and if this is not a car you want to talk about, i think there are so many other threads about other cars, just spend time over there then.

Dude...you're right...i'll leave him be...and thanks man....the UCF10 is a legend...could u believe it that till today, drive such a car...ppl still give it a look....in fact few Merc owners pull up to me and ask me which model merc is it...

its a timeless masterpiece....all the gadgets in the car....imagine when merc was oni using electronic seat....the ucf10 had electronic memory seats which are intergrated with the side mirrors, seat belt height adjusters and also the steering column....that was in the early 90's!! it was competing against the likes of the merc s-class (280SE, 300SE,etc)...

and its the original VIP Car.....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
yesterday saw 1 car at jalan semarak used car....starting price rm29000..dark green...

dude...if u think that that car is worth the 29k starting price...by all means...buy it....but i can guarantee u....the engine transplant...the wiring...the suspension components....everything else...would come up to arnd another 15k at least...bare in mind...a 1jz soarer or supra half cut now cost minimum 6-7k....and the wiring works for this car isnt as easy as a proton or other toyota's.....

but since u mentioned it...i'll get my friend to check it out...he might be interested in the 1uz-fe engined LS400....he only wants a lexus...not a celsior...so up to him....

besides...the word lexus in the registration card carries a lot of weight!

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
dude...if u think that that car is worth the 29k starting price...by all means...buy it....but i can guarantee u....the engine transplant...the wiring...the suspension components....everything else...would come up to arnd another 15k at least...bare in mind...a 1jz soarer or supra half cut now cost minimum 6-7k....and the wiring works for this car isnt as easy as a proton or other toyota's.....

but since u mentioned it...i'll get my friend to check it out...he might be interested in the 1uz-fe engined LS400....he only wants a Lexus...not a celsior...so up to him....

besides...the word lexus in the registration card carries a lot of weight!
first of all i don't care how much that piece of junk is worth, cause i just saw the car while stuck at the traffic jam and was written 29k on the windscreen so i just mention in this thread that i saw a certain piece of junk worth rm29k...and i don't intend to buy a old piece junk.....and i dont need your guarantee on anything regarding an old junk....and i dont care how much it takes to put this and that in an old junk.....

second of all an old reconditioned car is ilke an old whore....and after a certain time it should be worth nothing like an old whore....and people dont give a fuck about and old whore even if she is wearing 20inchdeepdish rims....

third of all i pity the sucker who buys an old whore because she looks nice outside an later got all kinds of disease

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
first of all i don't care how much that piece of junk is worth, cause i just saw the car while stuck at the traffic jam and was written 29k on the windscreen so i just mention in this thread that i saw a certain piece of junk worth rm29k...and i don't intend to buy a old piece junk.....and i dont need your guarantee on anything regarding an old junk....and i dont care how much it takes to put this and that in an old junk.....

second of all an old reconditioned car is ilke an old whore....and after a certain time it should be worth nothing like an old whore....and people dont give a fuck about and old whore even if she is wearing 20inchdeepdish rims....

third of all i pity the sucker who buys an old whore because she looks nice outside an later got all kinds of disease

if u have no intention...and no interest....the stop wasting people's time...leave my thread alone dumba$$....!! up to u wat u wanna think abt recond cars....i couldnt give 2 shi7s wat u think!....and who the hell are u to tell people wat to buy?up to them la wanna get a recond or wat eva....the f**k u care?? just trying to show the world ur an A$$hole is it??....pls do it sumwhere else...not here....

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Wow! What has ZTH become nowadays!?!
All becoming hostile and act like criminal?

nokia

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Eh... bro... ignore those ppl la... they dun know how to appreciate the car one la.

Jan 9, 2008
Dude, somewhat agree with what jeffblaze and zulu is trying to say but they are rather harsh on their words... no offense but regardless how much you wasted on your car whether RM100,000 or just filled up a full tank of petrol into your ride its going to be the market price which really dictates the selling price. Of course there is a higher end and a lower end to the scale of market price but thats merely a 10-15% gap however one may appreciate a car.

Your Lexus is a nice car and Lee Kuan Yew still owns one if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
i do see this type of toyota/lexus often... but i'm in the east malaysia.
i heard of a case, where the owner is purchasing a brand new one. but
then the importer declare it as an old old toyota. now having big problem
to sell it, either sell it very low. coz the year declared is even b4 it is manufactured.

a few transplant to other toyota engine, bcoz the V8 drinks too much fuel.

market price no idea though... always wanted one too... but high fc and
maintenance cost puts me away... Wheeler Dealer in astro highly recommends this car!

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Second Reminder:

No unnecessary comments / replies / chit-chats allowed in here anymore. Its the matter of buyer and seller, people whom have unnecessary comments just keep quiet and buzz-off from interfering other people's thread.

Threadstarter, please do not reply or argue with spammers, just report the reply to me.

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Wow! What has ZTH become nowadays!?!
All becoming hostile and act like criminal?
not that i want to bro....just protecting my interest..its a nice car..n its worth protecting....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Eh... bro... ignore those ppl la... they dun know how to appreciate the car one la.
nokia...i agree with you....but sometimes, people just need to be taught to appreciate it....its like wine...not many like it....but once they appreciate it...they'll love it...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Dude, somewhat agree with what jeffblaze and zulu is trying to say but they are rather harsh on their words... no offense but regardless how much you wasted on your car whether RM100,000 or just filled up a full tank of petrol into your ride its going to be the market price which really dictates the selling price. Of course there is a higher end and a lower end to the scale of market price but thats merely a 10-15% gap however one may appreciate a car.

Your Lexus is a nice car and Lee Kuan Yew still owns one if it makes you feel better.
but how do u put a price on a car thats rare? one that no one else has...one that it takes an enthusiast to appreciate what has been done?? surely u cant put a price on that....

but either way...my price is RM 55000.00 ...nonetheless...i am willing to negotiate....but not an absurd amount....and btw..wen it comes to cars like this...the amt of money put into it does matter....

lemme out it this way.... RM 30 k for the car...u buying a shell with an engine which might not work..or has to be rebuilt...and parts expensive...so u change to something much easier to maintain..Say in my case a 1JZ GTE...half cut cost arnd 6-7K....right...then installation & wire works...another 4k for a proper one...then rebuild the engine & service brakes n transmission n diff......another 3k....ur up to 45K at this point...throw in the suspension works...another 1.8k...and the rims n tyres....another 3k...one of a kind lights n the exhaust works...another 1.4k....then registering the engine with jpj...inspection n certification....another 0.5k....

total...u'll see the amount....50K plus....allright....now...parts from japan...brand new....i'm not setting a value...additional parts such as spare suspensions...spare lights...and others....no price to that....

i opened at RM55000 cos there are people who would bargain.... so i'd go as low as 50k...

my price is reasonable...plus u get a car thats completely done...rather than buying one and waiting for it to be converted...ask nokia how long it took his to be readily converted....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
i do see this type of toyota/lexus often... but i'm in the east malaysia.
i heard of a case, where the owner is purchasing a brand new one. but
then the importer declare it as an old old toyota. now having big problem
to sell it, either sell it very low. coz the year declared is even b4 it is manufactured.

a few transplant to other toyota engine, bcoz the V8 drinks too much fuel.

market price no idea though... always wanted one too... but high fc and
maintenance cost puts me away... Wheeler Dealer in astro highly recommends this car!
finally...another someeone who knows and appreciates this car....thank you bro....it been nice to see a change!

my car was imported in from the UK by the 1st owner himself...not thru grey importer...so it was registered manufactured in 1990 and registered in m'sia in 1993....

engine transplanted arnd 4 yrs back i think...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Second Reminder:

No unnecessary comments / replies / chit-chats allowed in here anymore. Its the matter of buyer and seller, people whom have unnecessary comments just keep quiet and buzz-off from interfering other people's thread.

Threadstarter, please do not reply or argue with spammers, just report the reply to me.
bro...thanks...i dont mind the positive/constructive comments people leave...but its the negative/de-constructive ones that i mind...and i will report should anyone spam/comment stupidly on this thread...

once again...thank you for helping out...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
burn out,
Nice looking car. The tail lamps are cool too. What happened to the under carriage neons? hehehe Don't get me wrong, it's for side parking at night in dark areas just to ensure the low ride of the car don't scratch on pavements and such. heh heh I won't mind owning that car. :D No dough to flow, though. hehe By the way, what's the loan like for this car, I mean at a rough estimation?

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
burn out,
Nice looking car. The tail lamps are cool too. What happened to the under carriage neons? hehehe Don't get me wrong, it's for side parking at night in dark areas just to ensure the low ride of the car don't scratch on pavements and such. heh heh I won't mind owning that car. :D No dough to flow, though. hehe By the way, what's the loan like for this car, I mean at a rough estimation?
wei bro why suddenly interested.....jln semarak used car got one green colour.....very good condition...rm27k can nego...loan also can be arranged.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodyear Malaysia has continued its commitment to the local community through its renewed support of St John Ambulance Malaysia (SJAM) for the sixth consecutive year by donating 36 units of tyres to the SJAM Pantai Selangor chapter for use on their ambulances.

“Goodyear is pleased to be supporting SJAM again as we believe that their efforts in social and humanitarian work benefits the local community...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience