Brembo Max & High Performance Sports rotors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Brembo Max & High Performance Sports rotors

Ali_G

Known Member
Dear All,

We have supply for the following brake rotors upgrade/replacements for various car application.

Brembo Max:
Brembo MAX provides improved braking performance under all pressure and speed conditions tested in the laboratory and on the road. It also ensures greater safety in wet road conditions.

box_new1.jpg

th_IMG_2048.jpg

Currently we only sell for:
Brembo Max is suitable for Honda civic ES 03-05. 4 x 100 pcd 262mm size
RM 750 front pair. With a promosion price.
The rest is out of stock.

Brembo Sports:
This is the basic line of the High Performance Brake Systems program. It is a braking system consisting of an integral disc, available drilled or slotted

High carbon cast iron discs
Discs with HC coding are produced using special cast iron with a high carbon content that guarantees better performance and less risk of noises compared to normal cast iron thanks to a better damping factor

logo_hc_hi1.gif

SportDiscsDrilled.jpg

th_BremboSport.jpg
th_IMG_2102.jpg

HIGH CARBON CAST IRON DISCS
High carbon cast iron guarantees top performances and less noise due to a higher damping coefficent.

TÜV/ABE CERTIFICATION
Most of the SPORT line is composed of discs with ABE approval granted by the German Ministry of Transport on TÜV certification. This is because Brembo actually develops and manufactures its entire range of brake discs in its own factories at very high quality standards ensured by stringent checks on the whole production process.

Size of brembo sports rotors-262mm (high carbon slotted or crossdrilled)
Price: RM 1,400. per pair. (We only have for honda ES 03-05. The rest is out of stock).

Regards,
Ali G

Last edited:
Brembo brakes.
Complete kit retail price at RM 6580.00
Package comes with
Steel braided hoses
4 pistons calipers
high performance 305mm carbon rotors
aircraft quality mounting bracket.
Price is without installation.

nice disc bro....the black one will make ur car angrier....
juz drop by....hehehe free bump 4 u

AliG- Pls PM Price for Skyline R34. I want calipers slightly bigger than stock GTR. Like GDB type, not EVO or GTR. The price is for a pair right?
Many Thanks.:_:

Hi Bro,

Could you please send me a list of parts and prices available for a SGTI?
Front pair at $750 sounds great! Was wondering what else was available and how much ;-)
Thanks!

I'll reply all u'r PM soon... i don't why, the zth. server is too slow to upload rightnow..

RERider said:
AliG- Pls PM Price for Skyline R34. I want calipers slightly bigger than stock GTR. Like GDB type, not EVO or GTR. The price is for a pair right?

Hi,

I will check for you and PM you soon.

t.q

peterfrancis said:
Hi Bro,

Could you please send me a list of parts and prices available for a SGTI?
Front pair at $750 sounds great! Was wondering what else was available and how much ;-)
Thanks!

Hi Bro,

Yes, only Ringgit Malaysia 750 only for the Brembox Max Rotor.

I not sure I have a brembo kits for SGTI. But maybe u can ask u'r workshop maybe they can modify for you. So far i only sale BMW, Honda Civics, Ford Focus (plug & play).

t.q

bro, the black (brembo max) one dont have for evo2 calliper?

do u have HC for evo 7 rear?

your mailbox is full

malique said:
bro, the black (brembo max) one dont have for evo2 calliper?

Hi malique,

i don't sale the caliper.. i just selling brembo max rotor only....

If you want to save some money use the original calipers, but why not do it all in one go and try and find some nice second hand calipers. Maybe something like some Brembos off an older Evo lancer or I believe Porsche Blacks can fit as well if you get it all set up right.

Also keep in mind that at that size you will probably need a minimum rim diamter of 16", most likely a 17" if you go with some new calipers

2408061644nd7.th.jpg
2408061724yf1.th.jpg

regards,

fiq

Last edited:
RERider said:

I dunno ur question? u wan calipers bigger then stock? brembo calipers?
Like GDB?=brembo sti calipers? but GDB calipers is same size as evo!
I abit blur...

Regards,

Fiq.

only have for civic? I am using a hyundai coupe 1997. wonder whether it can fit in my car or not?

voltex said:
do u have HC for evo 7 rear?

your mailbox is full

Hi Voltex,

Yes.
Choice of cross drilled or slotted
Price: RM 2320

regards,
Fiq

Voltex,

Yes.
Choice of cross drilled or slotted
Price : RM 2320

Regards,
Fiq

bro, got any cheap brembo can suit satria? only need front rotor and calipers ... my current rims is running 15 inch pcd 114 ... not sure the offset.....pls advise me....im noob in da brake system ...

Ali_G said:
I dunno ur question? u wan calipers bigger then stock? brembo calipers?
Like GDB?=brembo sti calipers? but GDB calipers is same size as evo!
I abit blur...

Regards,

Fiq.

Yes mate. I want bigger pistons than stock. GTR Stock one are about the same size to EVO. GDB pistons are slightly bigger than EVO. Or any size bigger than GTR stock one I would be happy.
Are those 305mm disc rotors the bigger size that u r offering?

Many thanks in advance.

Bro... anything for e36 328i?? planning to repalce OEM disc brakes very soon...
PM me please...
TQ..

bro,
currently i'm using evo2 twin pot front caliper, is there any high carbon cast iron disc for this type of caliper....really interested.

please pm me ur phone number and the price for a pair of front brembo HC disc

tq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom