BRclutch customize ur racing clutch at realy affortable price.....

Engine and Performance

BRclutch customize ur racing clutch at realy affortable price.....

pls dealeast customer, pls give someopinion how to up grade BRclutch to suitable for any usage of consumer needs,,,

bro, really need your assist regarding clutch kit for suzuki swift. its hard to find a clutch set for swift M15A, would be glad if you can customize it.

u need to send me ur ori set to MOD.....included flywheel.....customize.....to meet up engine status.....but dun worry cos swift is abit tricky jes send me ur engine status details..together wif the clutch set.....then i custom one for u......ok? price around 500 for sporty mod, 900 for...extreme competition....contact me at 01252060007/0165449556 bryan

this Bulan Puasa n coming HARI RAYA, BRclutch will discount 10% for all available item......not include delivery....only for zth members

this Bulan Puasa n coming HARI RAYA, BRclutch will discount 10% for all available item......not include delivery....for ZTH member only....

this Bulan Puasa n coming HARI RAYA, BRclutch will discount 10% for all available item......not include delivery....only for zth member....

bro
do u sell 1 set of racing cluth??
locengg type ones??
pm me bro..

sorry dun hav, but we hav 2nd hand rebuild set for rx7-fd(exedy) & rb20-26(ogura)&s200(exedy hyper).....wat clutch u looking for????or u can contact me at 0125206007/0165449556 bryan....thx.....

Selamat hari Raya to all Zth muslim member, may u all hav a wonderful Raya holiday, salam 1 Malaysia......cheers....