RM 140 per unit (rear)

Wira and Satria (1.3/1.5)
RM 215 per unit (front)
RM 140 per unit (rear)

Iswara/Saga
RM 170 per unit (front)
RM 125 per unit (rear)

Kancil
RM 700 (Complete set front and rear, comes with sport spring)

APM Performax

Wira/Satria/Putra (1.6/1.8)
RM 175 per unit (front)
RM 95 per unit (rear)

Wira dan Satria (1.3/1.5)
RM 155 per unit (front)
RM 95 per unit (rear)

Waja 1.6
RM 180 per unit (front)
RM 110 per unit (rear)

Iswara/Saga
RM 135 per unit (front)
RM 90 per unit (rear)

Kancil
RM 125 per unit (front)
RM 85 per unit (rear)

Kelisa/Kenari
RM 165 per unit (front)
RM 100 per unit (rear)

Monroe Reflex/Sensatrac

Wira/Satria/Putra (1.6/1.8)
RM 185 per unit (front)
RM 135 per unit (rear)

Wira/Satria (1.3/1.5)
RM 170 per unit (front)
RM 135 per unit (rear)

Iswara/Saga
RM 150 per unit (front)
RM 90 per unit (rear)

Please take note, all the absorber are new set and in the box.
All absorber are Nitrogen Gas-Charged Except Monroe Reflex/Sensatrac (Combination of hydraulic and gas charged)
Defects absorber can be replace for new set.
Very compatible to use with sport spring.
Reduce body roll during corner
Very stable and comfort.
Reduce nose diving while hard braking
Improve tyre patch contact
Dramatically improve Ride and Handling of your car.
Compatible to use with heavier engine (convertion) eg: Mivec, GSR and VR4.
Please dont compare this absorber with the adjustable set.

Intrested, Please Call OPET
Celcom 3793493 (anytime)
All Price are Firm (Discount can be arrange if u take more than 1 full set)

Last edited:

jeremylj

500 RPM
Jun 10, 2004
got for waja?
one question, can i use a short stroker in my stock springs?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
how about for Perdana?

arer

Jun 16, 2004
subang
on behalf of my bro... let me answer k :P

yup, kayaba rs is short stroke type

but apm performax & monroe reflex are normal stroke juz like OEM... da different is, both of these are gas-charged while OEM one normally oil-filled... is dat clear anyone?

crabwalk

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Ampang
Visit site
Dude, it's sport use? i min the kayaba RS. Wat is te best deal 4 me, if i take full set of te 1.6 type?
pls........??? tq

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
for waja, i've heard waja absorber is similar with wira 1.6 one.. but i'm not sure is it true or not.. if u looking kayaba rs that specific for waja, it's still not produce yet..

kayaba rs is using nitrogen gas charged. it is short stroke absorber/damper

apm performax also using nitrogen gas charged. but it is not short stroke, just like OEM one but with gas charged.

Monroe reflex is a replacement for monroe sensatrac which using both gas and hydraulic oil. this is dwi function absorber (similar with sensatrac). the main different between sensatrac and reflex is at the quantity of gas charged and hydraulic fluid inside. thus, reflex have more dampening for bound and rebound. so, it more stabil, comfort and increase handling...

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
AE82GT: sorry bro, at the moment, only car that i listed in this thread are available. other model, i'm not sure whether they produce for it.

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
ataris: no. without installation. i don't do istallation.

yperd

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
:lol: can quote price for perdana for all abs, thanks :lol:

sly

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kayaba rs is using nitrogen gas charged. it is short stroke absorber/damper

apm performax also using nitrogen gas charged. but it is not short stroke, just like OEM one but with gas charged.

Monroe reflex is a replacement for monroe sensatrac which using both gas and hydraulic oil. this is dwi function absorber (similar with sensatrac). the main different between sensatrac and reflex is at the quantity of gas charged and hydraulic fluid inside. thus, reflex have more dampening for bound and rebound. so, it more stabil, comfort and increase handling...

KAYABA RS

Sorry, not realy familiar with short stroke absorber/damper....

How it feel/comfort with street use? advantage/disadvantage compare with OEM/similar with OEM...

I used Monroe Reflex for about 2 years .... If compare with these 3 type of absober, from your expertise which one is better for street use and more to comfort feels....

TQ

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
sly: short stroke mean that the piston rod of the absorber shorter than OEM one. the travel distance for the rod also shorter compare with OEM. this is the most compatible absorber to match with sport springs. as we know, sport spring is lower than standard spring, so if u match the sport spring with OEM absorber, the absorber will have the situation called "bottoming" (the piston rod sit at lower position, even during standstill). this bottoming situation will make the OEM seal leak, thus the effectiveness of the absorber will reduce and from time to time your OEM absorber will loss its bound and rebound character... after that u'll find the handling, stability n comfortness of the OEM absorber suck.
by using short stroke absorber with sport spring, this will help to prevent bottoming situation and make the absorber last longer. anyway, this short stroke absorber also can match with standard spring without any problem. furthermore, this short stroke absorber is lower about 0.5-1 inch from OEM one...
compared with OEM absorber, this absorber are much more stabil at high speed, reduce body roll during cornering and increase vehicle stability...
for me, if u using standard spring and need comfort ride, OEM absorber would be enough as the price is cheaper. but if u need some more aggressive handling, stability and performance, this absorber is the best. different people have different their own taste. u can ask an opinion from ur friends that have using this 3 absorber and maybe u can have a test drive to feel it..
for me, kayaba rs is the best non adjustable absorber so far.

simplythebest: i stay in damansara perdana. free delivery in damansara, sunway and subang area.

yperd: kayaba rs not available for perdana. but for monroe reflex and apm performax, i have to check the availability first... i'll update soon.

drebar

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Penang
Prepaid4U.Net
APM PERFORMAX part no for WAJA..i get this from tyre shop..it was faxed by APM itself to them...maybe can help for those who wanna buy it soon

PSB2003 - FRONT RIGHT
PSB2004 - FRONT LEFT
PSX2332 - REAR

chayon

May 11, 2004
sly..can u chk for me if there stock for kia spectra,
reflex / performax for rear and kyb rs for front.
many thks

sly

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
chayon.....

look for OPET not me.... wrong number :)

:)

opet

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
:lol: sly: TQ, bro...

chayon: still not produce yet laa bro...

drebar: TQ very-very much for the info...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to tune it?

Now i had the base pressure set at 3.8Bar and turn out the engine runs horribly rich....

On highway drive on top gear when cruising,the engine is run horribly rich when on part throttle and cause jerking,even when WOT it is still rich as the engine like having no pull/feeling heavy+black smoke behind.....

FYI the engine is a L9 Turbo,running SR20DET pump and a Tomei FPR,other then that all is stock ~

Need help from u guys before i get it too lean and blow it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience