Brake upgrade -completed- thanks Ivan

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
16" rim would mean I have to buy 16"tires. EXPENSIVE, since I use exclusively Advan Neova, hahaha.... eksyen:biggrin:....
15" advan neova in size 195/55/15 range $255->280 per piece only.

Adjustable have to test with your own butt. I test my butt feel ok, but my wife seems to disagree with my butt.. hehe..
Adjustable in NEVER as comfortable as standard.

whahhaha..... eksyen nya..... whahahaha.... anyway get AD08 already la. Or Re011... hehehehe

i guess few more weeks, u will start to sell ur adjustable. Let me know hor when u wanna sell. kekekeke

Bump:
Fooh! once you use advan neova i guess you don't go back to "normal" tyres. was also itchy to get my hands on them but i heard they wear out quite fast as compared to normal tyres. as for the suspension, maybe i try ask for a titan set. know anyone selling?

eh bro, i saw there is a guy posted in spore toyota forum saying he wanna sell of his titan. so u interested, i help u to check see if he still selling

(lol....put me on the table pulak...
really nice installation...waste abit for the disc skimming...
if use 16" rim with the original disc size that i sold u will be nicer...hehe!)
I use the set you give me lah Ivan. No Skimming .... I use the whole disk. The Japan guy already skin down to 30cm, I install only. But I had to grind the caliper edges a bit to fit 15" rim:biggrin:

(whahhaha..... eksyen nya..... whahahaha.... anyway get AD08 already la. Or Re011... hehehehe
i guess few more weeks, u will start to sell ur adjustable. Let me know hor when u wanna sell. kekekeke) No eksyen la... I just like the performance of this tyre.
No sell lah my adjustable... I'm still looking for Cusco Zero2 adjustable.. hehe

sorry to reviving this thread. Any idea which version celica 4pot can clear 15" 7jj rim?

(lol....put me on the table pulak...
really nice installation...waste abit for the disc skimming...
if use 16" rim with the original disc size that i sold u will be nicer...hehe!)
I use the set you give me lah Ivan. No Skimming .... I use the whole disk. The Japan guy already skin down to 30cm, I install only. But I had to grind the caliper edges a bit to fit 15" rim:biggrin:

(whahhaha..... eksyen nya..... whahahaha.... anyway get AD08 already la. Or Re011... hehehehe
i guess few more weeks, u will start to sell ur adjustable. Let me know hor when u wanna sell. kekekeke) No eksyen la... I just like the performance of this tyre.
No sell lah my adjustable... I'm still looking for Cusco Zero2 adjustable.. hehe

my adjustable don want to sell now la..
last time look for it 2 years lar...haha!

Wau :rofl:...........nice job bro mamat,
wish i can upgrade to this caliper too:bawling:,but too bad man,lack of budget now.:hmmmm:

Bump:
sorry to reviving this thread. Any idea which version celica 4pot can clear 15" 7jj rim?

Bro normality,this coming 13th is toyota freeday in pasir gudang.:burnout:
want to head down,then meet for TT ?:pepsi:

yuzukhor,
13th i seems to be having somehting . will see how. tks for the invite though

Last edited:
bro norm,
Have you decided which adjustable to get for your 7afe LSD equipped car?:biggrin:

Sorry I don't have much info to give you about the calipers. I just know how to keluar duit and buy only, hehehe...

From what I know all the celica All-Trac Turbo have the 4 pot brakes.. Or is it just the ST205?
Most celica halfcut I've seen in Kuantan only have the twinpot.
But I don't think any celica or supra 4 pot can fit under 15" without mod. My brakes from Ivan already had the disc diameter reduced to 300mm. AND I still had to grind the calipers a bit to clear the 15" rims.

eh, since when my car got equip with lsd? still auto la... but sourcing for gb la... as mine was 7afe so i heard flywheel abit diff. whahahaha

im using tein setup now. by the way, in mudah got 1 fella selling cusco adjustable
http://www.mudah.my/vi/2003563.htm?ca=12_s

since you can only come out money, im ahem...cough cough abit tight now...ahem cough cough.... open for donation.....ahem cough cough.... whahahahah

I come out money for my car only lah. Still not enough!:biggrin:
What Tein you're using now? Monoflex?
That Cusco only high lo. In my experience very hard, cannot tahan ,,,since my car is my daily ride.

In the marketplace so many brake options now. You can buy bro Banzai's brake set
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/268533-4pot-for-toyota.html
Or you could try the aristo brakes.... http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...6674-toyota-aristo-4pot-caliper-and-disc.html
confirm cannot fit under 15" rim because the calipers are bigger than Supra's I think....

Mine is Tein HA. My current rim is 7jj and i dont really want to go 16". so i guess no 4pot for me

Fooh! once you use advan neova i guess you don't go back to "normal" tyres. was also itchy to get my hands on them but i heard they wear out quite fast as compared to normal tyres. as for the suspension, maybe i try ask for a titan set. know anyone selling?

:itsme:
i'm using titan now, but for daily ride is a bit rough. very2 not suitable for family ride.
but, if u plan to whack any corner or to blast any highway at high speed.. u can try it. u can request titan to tune to your best.

it is not fully adjustable (with any dial button or what ever). it is a custom setup more to say.
just to share
:driver:

Bro norm,
I'm sure bro banzai brakes can fit under 15" rim, since he's using superstrut disc rotors,only 275mm??. Sure fit under 15" rims. Those earlier model skyline calipers with 280mm disc sure can fit under 15" rims. But to confirm, better confirm with bro banzai first.
Also bro norm, make sure to check your rim offset. Make sure 27 or smaller (for AE101/111) model. If not you'll have to use spacers...

mamat bro, mine offset is +37

Offset 35, 37 I think confirm need to use spacer:biggrin:

Bump: Offset 35, 37 I think confirm need to use spacer:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom