Bodykits for sale.. It's new and cheap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Bodykits for sale.. It's new and cheap!!

Originally posted by civic_koled@Feb 22 2005, 00:29
Bro, mine is civic 96 local with that ugly standard spoiler. if change to tiang gol type is it plug and play or need some modification? ;)
yup.. i think it is plug n play 1 coz it is design for civic 96-00

Originally posted by kiyoko_88@Feb 22 2005, 00:35
:D was wondering do you sell anyhing of a 99 specs for honda civic? I was looking for the headlights...back lights....and etc.....conversion.....If so how much ?
price is depending on the parts in terms of ori or taiwan..

bro.....do u hv E1 or either E2 imitation spoiler......if hv me the best price......thnks

i looking for my honda city year 2003 model,full skirting and spoiler,,
with paint,,,
do u have tht?
can u quote the price for me?
thanks
u can PM me,,thanks

Originally posted by KrAyven+Feb 20 2005, 17:51 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrAyven @ Feb 20 2005, 17:51 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-awp@Feb 20 2005, 01:03
hi there

do you have the promote bumper for satria with grill so that i can use the ori proton hood to matched with the promote bumper ?

the one posted in the thread is the one without grill matched with mivec hood  ;)
sorry bro.. i don have it.. [/b][/quote]
do u have integra dc2 type r bumper ( which one is stronger and better pu or fiber)
pm me

Originally posted by Sky88+Feb 26 2005, 00:46 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sky88 @ Feb 26 2005, 00:46 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by KrAyven@Feb 20 2005, 17:51
<!--QuoteBegin-awp
@Feb 20 2005, 01:03
hi there

do you have the promote bumper for satria with grill so that i can use the ori proton hood to matched with the promote bumper ?

the one posted in the thread is the one without grill matched with mivec hood  ;)

sorry bro.. i don have it..
do u have integra dc2 type r bumper ( which one is stronger and better pu or fiber)
pm me [/b][/quote]
don have dc2 type-r but i have dc2 cwest front bumper

Originally posted by KrAyven+Feb 27 2005, 22:40 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrAyven @ Feb 27 2005, 22:40 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sky88@Feb 26 2005, 00:46
Originally posted by KrAyven@Feb 20 2005, 17:51
<!--QuoteBegin-awp
@Feb 20 2005, 01:03
hi there

sorry bro.. i don have it..

pm me
don have dc2 type-r but i have dc2 cwest front bumper [/b][/quote]
can fit integra type r and whats the price and do u custom made bumper contact no please or contact me at 0122777411

dude,,is that possible that the spoiler can fit honda city year woo3 model?
thanks for ur reply,,

yo taiko .. got any ready made rear / side skirting for accord sv4 year 95?
u got custom made? :huh:

Honda Civic 96-00 4 doors Mugen spoiler can fit for Honda Civic EG or not???

do u hav move aerodown bumper?
can the kenari aerosport front lips fix in?
pm the price pls...10Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom