Bluebird owners...

Really few people drive bluebird, Anyone know how much is the front leg suspension? my steering loose already.

old_junkie said:
i am using ngk iriway, i think similar to denso but fuel still makan. maybe town driving all the time. hahaha

ngk where can use 1,change to denso lah....hehe,btw iriway 7 or 8?

bvalve said:
ngk where can use 1,change to denso lah....hehe,btw iriway 7 or 8?

7 only, if use 8 scared cannot start engine la. hahahaha
now also a bit difficult to start, need to press the pedal when cold start

tukar la brother.. try use denso tgk..
kat luar aku rasa mau rm200 utk 4pcs..
aku ada jual rm150 for 4pcs tapi buat masa sekarang stok dah habis,..
so far aku dah jual more than 10sets... semua kata fc kurang..
hari ni aku ada satu set tapi org dah booking.. brang baik ni
tak tentu time ada bila.. kalau ada aku bagitau ..so far waiting list aku
pun dah 8 orang.. tolak satu tinggal la 7 lagi dok tunggu..

bro...some one offer me old bluebird 1.8 year make around 84 but i dont know what model is that....so my question is about the fuel consumption coz intend to buy this car...anybody out there who can help me to figure this out......thanks a lot

Zan, letting go off your 1.6-litre C98?

The U13 wouldn't have much problem with loans, if you are still thinking about it.

Later we can gang. hahahaha...

btw, I was told that the skirts for the U12 would come from the NZDM only. Is that true?

And yeah, I did see a couple of times the JDM lip for the U12, it seems easier to get than the U13, albeit the former is older.

bluebird owner's too ( Nissan Bluebird U12 )

hello guys,

wanna ask...sy mau taruk sunroof utk my baby u12...ada any advice sunroof apa bleh fit utk this model tak?..anyway y not we team up and make one club that all member use bluebird model oni...hehe just give my opinion hehe..tq...

hallo, just came across this site :) hi bluebird owners... I have an altima at home SR20DE - nice car. Just wondering what kind of suspension can i go for around rm600-800. Don't have to be very nice ones, just normal, slightly better than standards and if can brand new :)

2 door datsun 910 sss

very rare datsun 910 sss 2 door! for sale

original condition, original engine L18

price should be around 12k

call 012-2962707

pics at:

Yahoo! Photos - datsun

hi, using a u12 too. apparently the distributor is dying soon. anyone knows contact on replacement?

i heard a transplant for Sr20 cost rm8k inclusive of labour. is it true?

Hi, I am driving U12 too.
I have problem on gearbox. My gearbox can not engage 5th gear.
Is any body have the same experience?

hi, using a u12 too. apparently the distributor is dying soon. anyone knows contact on replacement?

i heard a transplant for Sr20 cost rm8k inclusive of labour. is it true?

I think you can buy the distrubutor in spare part shop.
Batu Caves have the most spare part of bluebird.
Sometime i search in puchong and PJ, subang also dun have. Have to go to batu caves to find.

a transplant of a sr20DET with goodies..
and high labour charge cost around 8k...

bro im doing t-shirts and gifts do u all want to do for ur club ??
if u wan u guys can pm me and i can come for ur meeting and show u all what im doing

Nothing specifically for a club coz I'm a member of none but do you do personalized "general" shirt like Bluebird tee-shirt or something? I'll provide you with the wordings and sketches and so forth.

Last edited:
Its ok for that but if ur looking for a ez way it better for u to get a CA18det with the same model JDM. At the same time u dont have to change the mounting points orals it the other way round.

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

an the gear box need to be the CA20

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom