Blast to FRASER HILL - PART 1

I don't think all the Z-Tune's have been sold yet. Only the number allocated to the international market has been reached. So no more Z-tunes will be sold out side of Japan. but I think there is 4 more for the locals in Japan. Correct me if I'm wrong...

fuuuuuuuyoooooooh... ori or not ori, those are sick rides man... please let me know when you guys having gathering.. want to join you guys leh... my dream car... planning to get one in 1-2 years time...

ohhh... Im so on luv with 34s... ohh.. my wet dream.. ohh.. *zapp*

better get my self one.. work harder like uncle russ.. :mrgreen:

russ u call uncle? wah....... like tht u hv to call us God fathers....haha.

I know im young, but old in heart and balding as well... hehe.. not as young as sifu k3nny... But i thought u are only 28 ys old Satigue?

Satique is very young lor...21 goin 22. Still has a lot of fire left in him lor...

For me hv to retire oledi due to the 3 bad habit...smoke, drink & work like crazy. No life unless Mambo nite...hehehehe.

Now waiting for our bro Satigue to come back to TT and have a blast outstation.

Young in body, old in responsibilities.

Thats what happens when you buy cars you cant afford.. :) ie: ME.

So it works back to the same things like Driftmeister said above..

Smoke, to release tension to pay for the cars i cannot afford

Drink to escape from the blunt reality that tomorrow the finance might come and tarik kereta and lastly

Work like crazy to maybe pay 1 month after owe 3 months so they delay tarik-ing my kereta. :)

Hehe...

Hahahaha...Kenny, I like your detailed description of what we go thru to get our ride as pristine and modded condition.

If want to mod to gila-gila horspower then have to sell kidney and other body parts oledi...hehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom