blacktop spareparts

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

carib111

Jan 6, 2005
hi..i need these new spareparts and consumable items..would like to noe wats good and wats not and where to buy it in IPOH..if possible, pls list the pricing for da items..tanx!

blacktop

spareparts
timing belt
timing belt bearing
timing oil seal (3 pcs)
driveshaft oil seal (2 pcs)
alternator belt
a/c belt

consumable
engine oil (which is good for jus transplanted engine)
oil filter
gear oil (75-80 SAE)
flywheel oil seal
brake fluid DOT 4

anythin else? pls add or recommend.. ;)

CHARGE86

Jan 5, 2005
carib 111, all tat parts can get from any spare parts shop, if dun hav, they can order from KL, sure can get, coz levin engin is already comand in Malaysia, if still can't get, ask the shop go to hell.

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by carib111@Jan 12 2005, 23:30
which shop is trustworthy and cheap?
bro,
you can pm this guy with the nick HMS whom always in zth forum especiallly sales and advertisements section. He got lots of lobang in spare parts and also can recommend you to a good mechanic back in ipoh.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo !!!! :D

Titaned my car on 19th Oct with the height adjustable kit (hi-lo). It seriously redefine my car handling. The handling now is like TOTAL diferrent. Superb !!!! :rolleyes: So far have done 750Km on it, have to wait till everything inside the shocks settle around 1000Km

Previously i have lowered my car with the common solution, lowered spring that matches with APM R-tech... Monroe Reflex... etc... etc... for improving the handling and stability. I beleive that there's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience