Blacklist Wanted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Blacklist Wanted!!!

PandaManiac

THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO IS BLACKLIST AND NEED TO APPLY FOR LOAN (CAR LOAN ONLY).

THIS IS A GENUINE DEAL FROM LOCAL FINANCE INSTITUITION. (NOT AH-LONG SORRY!!)

GUARRANTY LOAN APPROVE!!

FEES - 5% FROM ON THE ROAD CAR PRICE (NEED TO GIVE 50% UP FRONT)

INTERESTED PARTIES CAN CALL :phone: - 017 625 7606 EN. SUHAIMI (SMS/MISS CALL WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED)

Last edited:
pls give another contact number brother...very-very interested..

Is it for real I wonder? Many of my friends have been cheated lately promising loan for blacklist. As far as I know no Banks in Malaysia provide loans for blacklist as it is under Bank Negaras policy except Government Servant.Sorry no offend just info only.

i agree with the statement but in this case u will deal dierectly with the person in charge. That's why the person only ask for 50% deposit this is to start the work. If everything settled only the customer need to pay the balance. Just call for more info...

TQ!

this promo for new or used car?
what maximum car price for blacklisted?
who person in charge?bank officer or along officer?

Let's say if the loan can't go thru can get back or not the 50% deposit? Is the person in charge a Bank Officer?

how true is this?care to reveal the name of the institution or credit agency?

THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO IS BLACKLIST AND NEED TO APPLY FOR LOAN (CAR LOAN ONLY).

THIS IS A GENUINE DEAL FROM LOCAL FINANCE INSTITUITION. (NOT AH-LONG SORRY!!)

GUARRANTY LOAN APPROVE!!

FEES - 5% FROM ON THE ROAD CAR PRICE (NEED TO GIVE 50% UP FRONT)

INTERESTED PARTIES CAN CALL :phone: - 017 625 7606 EN. SUHAIMI (SMS/MISS CALL WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED)

Just Called This Guy.. This is not his thread.. He Kena main lo... Dont do like this to him lol :hmmmm:

yeah funny that he told me he didnt noe bout this thread even but wanna meet up with me to discuss on it tomoro when i called??

Previously he was PERODUA Dealer..
This plan called Sub Prime for those working in Private sector offered by AM Bank.. Max loan offer 40K (all Proton Model Only)
Int 4.8% and upfront 2,5K.. Approval chances 50/50. For Gov Sector Bank Rakyat.. Kinda the same..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom