BG8Z-210 engine..what gearbox?

clorox

hi.

on behalf of fren...he's completing the familia 323 sedan project.all 210& japanese spec 323 sedan parts already got.

if don't want to use 210 4wd gearbox (lock)...what other favourite,best gearbox&ratio for 210 engine?

thank u.

Originally posted by clorox@Nov 25 2004, 09:16
hi.

on behalf of fren...he's completing the familia 323 sedan project.all 210& japanese spec 323 sedan parts already got.

if don't want to use 210 4wd gearbox (lock)...what other favourite,best gearbox&ratio for 210 engine?

thank u.
1. b6t + lsd
2. 626
3. tx3

the best is b6t but rare item..

kal_ms

thanx. gbox B6T with LSD...is it already 2wd or 4wd and lock it?

Guys.. I deleted previous post coz it wasn't made by me.. can refer to car talk->johor section for further explanation.. in a nutshell.. somebody hijacked my nick.. Sorry.. Currently scouring all topics in case there are more postings made under my nick..

clorox,

Kal_MS 4646 was rights, for future upgrade better find gearbox B6t 2WD completed with drive shaft, but if you can get TX3 1.8 Dohc gearbox its also fine only plug and play with BPD engine. :ph34r: :lol:

clorox...

YES...B6T gearbox is the most suitable to distribute the power output generated by that BPD210...
1.8 Lantis Gearbox also can...TX3 1.8 can also but as hard to find as that B6T gbox...mine is BG Infinity 1.8 2 way LSD gear box

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom