Beware!white Toyota Harrier

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
please keep your eye on white toyota harrier year 98 model with full skirting and heavy tinted on all mirror.not reflective type,those black one

num plate not important,because bearing fake num plate
anyway it was bearing this num(WLU 8909) when he try to steal/rob my fren car

driven by chinese

this guys try to steal my fren car on the 2nd day of cny.morning around 5am.failed to open auto gate,try to rob key with parang.chased my fren with parang,my fren lock himself inside his room and call police.at the end,car quarter mirror broken.house broken into.fucking daring thief

the driver of the toyota harrier was chinese,the guy with parang was dark skin.dunno malay or indian.my fren cant see properly

police report made,but no action taken.they should set roadblock around that area

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
What?? Using a Harrier to rob.. what is happening to this world la.. And what to do.. Police don't really care one...

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
please keep your eye on white toyota harrier year 98 model with full skirting and heavy tinted on all mirror.not reflective type,those black one

num plate not important,because bearing fake num plate
anyway it was bearing this num(WLU 8909) when he try to steal/rob my fren car

driven by chinese

this guys try to steal my fren car on the 2nd day of cny.morning around 5am.failed to open auto gate,try to rob key with parang.chased my fren with parang,my fren lock himself inside his room and call police.at the end,car quarter mirror broken.house broken into.fucking daring thief

the driver of the toyota harrier was chinese,the guy with parang was dark skin.dunno malay or indian.my fren cant see properly

police report made,but no action taken.they should set roadblock around that area
bro wat car were they trying to rob la?

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
people now days are too desperate to live...they should never been born into this world at the first place...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Sakuraguy,

how do u knw the driver was a guy (or gal) in the car, when u say the car was with full tint??

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Just a wild guess... with the way drived .. if a female shall crash into the barriers anytime .. but this person managed to overcome those by only distracting the drivers .. one of the driver was me .. just exactly behind the Harrier ..

ZTH

Known Member
Mar 25, 2007
-= We all should be VERY CAREFUL =-

I think they might even use other cars even NICE ONES.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

as per topic, we have several vacancies, help us out :)

1) Machinist, apprentice or senior apprentice level.
MUST know how to use : 1) turret lathe 2) milling machine
(estimated pay RM1000 a month)

2) General Worker hardworking, willing to learn, can read and write, must speak
at least Malay, Chinese.
(estimated pay about RM700)

students seeking internship from an automotive industry machinist's shop are highly encouraged to join...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience