B20b or B18cR??

for a reliable n powerful B20B must spend a lot of $$$$$$$$

i heard use B20B block but install B18CR stroker kit + aftermarket 84mm or 85mm piston can rev high rpm n reliable.....oppinion plzzzzz....

Originally posted by Turbo676@Jan 30 2005, 22:09
there's no replacement for displacement
that is true

for the amount of money spend on a small displacement car and a bigger displacement car, you can see the amount of difference

Aiyah b18cr engine okay only lar. Not very powderful also <_<

hahahahahah, that b16xyz so powerfull!!!!!

but my point is, the same money spend on 2.0 and 1.6

2.0 can be so much faster, displacement power

but b18cR too expensive laa....some more stroke and displacement lower than 2
liter....but cannot compare on reliability laa.....but if 2 liter u fine tuned it should
be reliable on daily driving isn't it...??

I agree B18Cr will more reliable but B20 price are far more cheap almost 5X to B18CR. Currently I using B20B with a JRSupercharge, I was very satisfy with the result atleast with the money I spend (B20B block + JRSC = RM1000 + RM3000) less than 5K only...!!! I would say Go for B20B, and boost it u will feel the difference.... Torque and hp comfirm better than spend the money on Cam,piston, crank......

only my 2 cent.....

98 spec ITR half cut around 15k now, better grab 1 soon if you interested, there are not too many more type R to cut nowadays

ek986,

you bought the JRSupercharge kit for 3k??? that is a damn good deal for the supercharger kit

Originally posted by zero4@Jan 31 2005, 18:06

ek986,

you bought the JRSupercharge kit for 3k??? that is a damn good deal for the supercharger kit
Yes, used one got it from Singapore...

Originally posted by EK986@Jan 31 2005, 18:00
I agree B18Cr will more reliable but B20 price are far more cheap almost 5X to B18CR. Currently I using B20B with a JRSupercharge, I was very satisfy with the result atleast with the money I spend (B20B block + JRSC = RM1000 + RM3000) less than 5K only...!!! I would say Go for B20B, and boost it u will feel the difference.... Torque and hp comfirm better than spend the money on Cam,piston, crank......

only my 2 cent.....
b20b is only rm1000? :blink:

block oni..yep..tahts the current market price..
but rm3k for sc..?damn that is a good deal..still got any lobang for it?hehhe

bettter stay with 1.6 then upgrade the cam and the piston....then install engine management....use air con also same like don't use aircond....very good cond....go for engine management....

Top Bottom